Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best cure for a hangover...

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by N0rthernLights, Oct 29, 2009.

1. is weed. By far.

Yesterday was my 21st birthday, so I went out with some friends and drank. Had a really bad hangover this morning, took a couple bong hits, I'm good. :wave:

2. Haha that's so true. My friends and I always wake up and blaze after a night of drinking to not only feel 110% better, but to discuss our hilarious stories that happened throughout the night.

3. A good pillow, an ice cold Rockstar Punched and some herb.

and maybe some vicodin once in a while ;)

4. I'm not to sure if this has anything to do with MMJ...

None the less, yeah, bud fucks hangovers in the ass

5. Sure it does. Hangovers are a medical problem, you know. Some are even hospitalized for it. Ever get a really bad hangover where you can't stop throwing up? Weed cures it because of its anti-nausea properties.

6. im not saying it didnt help because im sure it had, but i do belive i have heard/read that if you drink and geta hangover its cause its like a slight withdrawl so the best to be or at least second to best would be the alcohol again but may promote alcoholism....?

7. thats what thc stands for

The Hangover Cure

thought u knew that!

8. Fuck, as a person with 3 medical conditions that are outside of my control (unlike drinking) I find it almost offensive that you would call a hangover a "medical condition." :mad:
    Drinking too much is a CHOICE. It shall pass.
    We were all 21 once. I drank lots of water before I'd pass out from alcohol and never had a hangover. Dehydration is the enemy. It will give anyone a headache. ;)

9. Gatorade the night of drinking +tums
    Light but filling breakfast eg. Oatmeal, Raisin Bran
    2 Advils
    A Joint.
    A Nap.
    Lots of water.

Does the trick everytime.

10. Usually if I'm drinking, I'll take a few hits as the alcohol begins to leave my system that night. I never wake up with a hangover as long as I smoke a little.
    I've tried it the next morning when the hangover has already begun.. sometimes it works, sometimes it works but makes my headache a LOT worse.

11. I absolutely hate hangovers specifically the shits, throbbing headache, and acidic stomach.

My hangover routine:
    Hit a bowl/vaporizer first thing when I wake up
    Down some water/gatorade
    Get some breakfast as soon as my stomach feels normal again
    Nap or just veg out for an hour or two

Whenever I visit my folks, I tend to drink a lot more and don't blaze, thus I suffer through some of the worst mornings ever. I once dreamed that I left a sack in my carry-on luggage, and woke up dissapointed when I didn't have my hangover "medicine."