Best costume you've seen today/tonight?

Discussion in 'General' started by StringersBell, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Some teenage trick or treater dressed up as Chris Rainey.

He was wearing a blue shirt with "Gators" written in marker on the front, and made this big fake machete out of aluminum foil.

After his group chanted the standard "trick or treat..." he says, "have you seen my girlfriend?" Kid made my night and I gave him extra candy.

Who else has seen some good, clever costumes tonight?

2. In4pics of slutty girls.

3. Right on.

French maids, devils <with big tits, that coincidentally are fully shown!>, etc.

Girls that look kinky with or without costumes, mm..

Jesus I need sleep.

4. hhahahaha o god i luv tha gators and i lold

5. Saw a skinny dude dressed as a cow. Best costume I've seen all night.

6. I went to a party yesterday and the first thing I saw was my friends sister naked in the bathroom doing her makeup.

She is pretty fit so I guess she wins.

Oh and my friend went to Fantasy Fest and was an avatar (body painted from head to toe). Pretty sick.

7. Didnt see much but I did see a dude dressed as Marilyn Manson

8. Awwwww yeeeeeeah, I woulda been all over that. Did he pull it off?

9. That would be a surprisingly hard costume I think.

10. Pretty decent I thought. I couldnt get a close look but it was pretty good.

11. All you need is some makeup, a creepy eye, and some trench clothes.

12. saw a couple good ones...not tonight, but over the weekend. alan from the hangover, billy madison. i'm sure there were more cool ones, but those were the ones that stood out to me

13. Last night was party night, and not to be cocky but I forsure had the best costume at the party, I was Quailman. And I got a ridiculous amount of free alcohol for it, and smokeouts

14. Next year I want to get a Quagmire costume. I would have to think sooner or later some girl will touch my dangle

15. [​IMG]

You gotta be smooth like him though. Gotta have a way with words.