Best Concert you have ever attended?

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by hockeyman07, Jun 5, 2009.

1. I'm go to a lot of shows in Columbus, Cincinatti, Dayton, and hell...ever Chillicothe (afroman!)

Mastodon x3
    Children of Bodomx3
    CLUTCH!!!! x14 (been seeing them since 96')
    Wolfmother x1 (and once was enough)
    Lamb of God x3
    The Black Dahlia Murder x2

...but my first concert was truely epic!

AC/DC Live at Donnington! Long flight and I was only 15!

2. The Grateful Dead 95 Alpine Valley, WI.

3. for me it would be on of the 2...either the Blazed and Confused Tour this summer with Slightly Stoopid and Snoop Dogg or a Bassnectar show about a month ago

SS is my favorite band and seeing them at such a large venue with snoop dogg was insane...i had front row tickets and it was a SICKK show...smoked countless blunts and took 2 pink stars

at bassnectar it was pretty much a rave but hes my favorote dubstep artist...everyone was fucked and i met random motherfuckers that i knew at that show from college and this kid i used to go to summer campp with who i got in a fight with in a hockey game lol...i took 1 hit of acid and .2 of some molly...everyone was at least on xtc...lots of people on K and lsd too...sickk show and i went with a great group of friends too, probly the best crew ive ever gone to a show with. he played a 2 and a half hour set, usually main acts dont stay that long (i think the venue said he could stay longer cuz everybody was REALLY fucked up and didnt want us driving home) the funniest part was when we were leaving watching everyone in the parking lot be like :"ok i guess were gonna have to do this soon...lets go" and get in their cars and leave madd fucked up...some people were driving like fuckin idiots

this summer im probly gonna go to camp bisco with like 10-15 people from my town and its gonna be an epic week...the kids ima go with fuck shit up, eat acid and xtc like its candy lol

4. hot 97 summer jam 06. 13 rows back dead center. the headliners were dipset which sucked, but it was so worth it to see Busta Rhymes bring out every New York hip hop legend possible. and they also made this video there!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko1CwOb14q4]YouTube - Busta Rhymes feat.Swizz Beatz - New York Shit (2006)[/ame]

5. that last of 5 phish shows i attended this past summer, but by far the funnest. front row, 4 hits of acid, high as fuck, it was the shittt

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI7pVUEeC1c]YouTube - Phish- Toyota Park- "2001"[/ame]

6. Phish for sure! Saw them 2 nights in a row!

And 2001 was sick when i saw them!!

7. Giant Panda Guerilla Squad. If you're from Rochester you know these guys are sweet. I saw them with Medeski,Martin&Wood over the summer. Awesome show

8. yeah I love GPGDS. They're from New York which is pretty cool cause not many bands of that sort come from the east coast.

but I'd have to say my favorite show I've been to was 311 and KMK. 311 just fucking kills it every time. Plus it was in Omaha their home town, and they put everything they had into that show. The energy and atmosphere was tremendous. Plus their was chronic everywhere.

9. All Good 09

i rolled tits thursday night for lotus which was amazing. then sat night i dosed along with more mallE and saw Sts9 Bassnectar and SOJA :hello:

i'm ready for summer festies!

10. dude...STS9, Bassnectar, and SOJA....that sounds like a diesel fucking concert...ya got straight up dub reggae, then a DJ (might i add probly my favorite one), then a sick band

im ready for some festivals too...at least camp bisco in NY

11. Im suprised no one has said The Mars Volta. They put on the best concert by far that ive been to. 3 hours straight of the best music and plenty of smoke. Can you beat that? It was intense...

12. ozzy osbourne 2008 in melbourne EPIC

13. Mindless Self Indulgence concert.. By far.

Coming after that definitely Minus The Bear concert.. High as fuck, one of the best times ever.

I love concerts.<3

14. Phish... I can't name a specific show since I went to so many in the 90s and they all kind of blend together, so I'll just consider them one giant show.

After that it would be the Beastie Boys at Lollapalooza in 1994 in San Diego

15. Iwent to the cypress hill smoke out event this summer in san Bernardino. i only went on saturday but i saw just a bout everyone of the performers and it was fucking amazing. it was a really chill event, the people i went with and me all bought lawn tickets and there was people blazing every where ( i even found a case of 2 jays just laying on the ground, i tried to see if ne one had lost it but there was wayy to many people.
    The best part was how the cops and security basically left you alone as soon as you got in which made the whole day just alot more enjoyable by not having to worry about getting busted ( a cop crept up behind my friends and i while we were smoking a blunt and did do anything, he was just watching method and redman like everyone else. damn that was a really great event (wall of text).

16. Rage Against The Machine
    Mudhoney
    The Melvins
    Crude (japanese hardcore punk)
    Fear
    Butthole Surfers
    Buckethead
    Dark Castle

All were amazing live. The Butthole Surfers were inside this bigass circus tent with three giant projector screens flashing crazy shit. Crude was just intense as fuck live. Dark Castle was the largest band I've ever heard in a house, the fucking roof was shaking. Mudhoney was just me on acid wildin out.

17. Best I've ever seen: Allman Brothers and Widespread Panic on some shrooms. Fucking incredible

Dream Concert: Any Zeppelin concert in the early 70's

18. even though i had a minor seizure before teh show and made a pretty big scene....andre nickatina kid!:cool:

19. i would kill to go to a RATM show...cherish that shit forever lol

20. Slightly Stoopid and Rebelution. The atmosphere was incredible, everyone was smoking and a kid had a backpack full of weed and would pack anyone's bowls all night for $5.