Best Concert you have ever attended?

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by hockeyman07, Jun 5, 2009.

1. motley crue's SOLA tour with theory of deadman(whom i went to hang out back stage with/won a contest!!!), hinder,and the last vegas. so fucked up. got to hit a blunt a few times. i was gone cause the shit was purple haze!!!! i dont fair well with that shit.lol

2. for sure Phish last night at Bonnaroo (im still there, i just got back from leaving the bruce springsteen show-- total buzzkill)
    Also, STS9 shows are nuts and i loved the dead when they came to town

3. GWAR with Municipal Waste in '06

GWAR with Toxic Holocaust '08

Mayhem with Marduk this year

Exodus with Kreator and Belphegor and Warbringer, that was my favorite show

4. I was there and yes best concert ever

5. or the who at the hollywood bowl in either august '05 or august '06

6. GWAR

All 6 Times

7. Did u see them with toxic holocaust? That was a great tour

8. Pink Floyd 1994 Division Bell Tour - best live show I've ever been to.

9. No I didn't, when was that?

10. I'm a total fucking metalhead and a total fucking stoner. I have never been to a concert stoned or got stoned at a concert, I'm not sure why. My favorite concert would either be Slipknot and Trivium playing at the Allstate Arena or Children of Bodom, As I Lay Dying, Lamb of God, Municipal Waste, and God Forbid playing at the congres theater. I caught Roope Lavitas (Children of Bodoms rhythm guitaris)'s pick and crowd surfed like 700 times. The moshpits were insane at both of them. Lamb of God's wall of death was amazing and Slipknot's crazy test was insane. I loved both of those nights!

11. A friend of mine wanted me to drop some acid and go to a Galactic concert with him.
    That shit was craziest shit iv'e ever been too!
    Had a good time though.

12. I'm going to see Pearl Jam in Chicago on August 23 or 24 (can't remember), and it'll be my first concert. I can't wait, they're gonna be phenomenal live and stoned!

13. oh i bet that was good.

uh my fav gotta be the first concert i went to, manly cuz it was the first one and i was so hyped up. it was a kmk show, got to chill on the tour bus and what not. I was drinking rum in the morning, smoked all day (before, during, after), and some pill on the way home (can't remember what it was for the life of me). that was like... 7-8 years ago

i really want to eat shrooms during a concert. so when i do that, my fav might change.

14. 311, ziggy, expendables in kansas city tonight. By far THE best show. Croud was so fucking nuts, 311 literally stopped playing and nick had to tell everyone to CHILL THE FUCK OUT. All 3 performances were prime as fuck.

15. My first concert was one of the Defenders of the Faith tours and I saw Arch Enemy, Devil Driver, 3 Inches of Blood and Opeth live and it was fucking epic :metal: However the best concert I have been to is when Reel Big Fish played at Oxford and I went with a few of my friends and it turned out some other guys I knew went as well and we met up and had a good time. While I prefer metal music to ska, the atmosphere was more relaxed and happy plus the girls were better looking :p

I have been to lots of gigs featuring underground or local bands and at most of them I have been drunk or stoned :smoking:

16. yonder mountain, phil lesh and friends, darkstar orchestra, eoto, lotus

17. Flaming Lips at Bonnaroo 2007
    Phil Lesh and Friends at Bonnaroo 2006

18. Floyd is my favorite band, I would love to see them but too bad Wright died and Waters and Gilmour are kinda bitter towards each other, if they do tour again they wont play Echoes, my favorite song, since Gilmour wont play it without co vocals from Wright. :( I'm going to see alot of shows this summer, I'll be stoned for all of them, if i see any good ones than hopefully this thread is still alive. :smoke:

19. Hahaha SICK I'm going in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!

The best concert I've been to so far was probably last year's Unity Tour with 311/Snoop. Fuckin' awesome! :D

But I have a feeling it's going to change to this year's Blazed & Confused tour with Slightly Stoopid/Snoop! Definitely atleast rolling there!

20. Grateful Dead - March 2009 Madison Square Garden Dead heads have the best weed