best computer games to play blazed

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by canofthebis, Feb 20, 2011.

1. i used to love a game called age of empires but is kinda old fashioned now :(

2. Haha, its gotta be WoW for me, I somehow appreciate it so much and all the detail that goes into it, I constantly have a smile on my face while playing it, and I tend to be playing for ages before realizing that all I have been doing is flying around and doing useless stuff, then when I go on the next day sober i think ''dude, where the hell am I?''

3. ah the days of age of empires were quite awesome... .nothing quite like running an ancient civilization as a kid.... then i was introduced to weed:p

4. there are many games ( wow included ) that i think seem fun but i feel too old / mature to be playing :(

age of empires is too good - there are still websites that set up tournaments for cash but they r few and far between

5. age of mythology was pretty dope too

6. do u play ne games atm?

diablo 2 was awesome

7. no havent for years

8. download a nintendo 64 emulator, download zelda ocerina of time,
    drift away into another much more wonderful world for a few hours with awesome music!
    pretty much the best game ever made. do it

9. lmao

seeing as though you argued so potently i may well do this

can you get games like donkey kong too?

10. hahah OP i was gonna say before i saw the thread...age of empires. that game is SO fucking amazing. As for my friends, theyre all self-proclaimed WoW addicts, so thats their shit that they love

11. Same here bro, when I'm stoned I fly around on my netherwing drake and think how beautiful it is and how amazing the graphics are on high detail.

12. yeah, you can get any nintendo 64 game, although they are called roms!
    mario 64 high is actually mindblowing! lol

13. oiii age of empires is the fucking shit

i got £30 left

i need 10 for food and 20 for petrol

but im considering spending 20 to get age of empires 3!!

have u got it?

14. sounds good mate im not home atm but ill drop u aline and let u kno if im havin fun :)

15. Battlefield 3...... when it comes out. :D

16. Starcraft 2!!!!!!!!

17. I haven't played in probably over a year but Warcraft 3 was my favorite to play on the LAN with my bro.

18. Rome Total War.

It's turn based so you can just relax and conquer the world while puffing a J.

19. black ops! :cool:
    :smoke:ing between each round! :D