Best Combination of drugs

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smooth08, Dec 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i would say the best combination of drugs for a party, within the drugs i have done, would be xanax beer and weed, though some people get the spins when they smoke, it makes my stomach feel a lot better, so ill like to toss me a blue football xanax or 2, drink down some brews an smoke the herb..... nothin better in my book for a social night out...

for drugs by yourself i would most DEFFINATLY have to say anything with oxycodone in it, ill rail a few of those, parachute a few, smoke some herb and maybe kick back a brew-ha-ha or 2 and ill be feeling like a million dollars

so right now im pretty fucked up on some OC an been smokin, was drunk as fuck around 11 tonight but ive pretty much sobered out of that...

what drug combinations do the rest of you blades like to work with??

:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::cool::cool::cool:

2. Ive been all about those ocs lately. Love to parachute some kick back and maybe smoke some herbs. The best combo would have to be acid and e. Just plain craziness right there.

3. the best combination of drugs is alcohol and cocaine.

4. where do i find oxycodone? lol

5. oxycodone comes in many forms....

percsets sp? oxycontin, vicodin sp? and also they come as just straight oxycodone

and also there are generic brands for all of these as well except i think oxycontin.....

if anybody you know has recently had any moderate-serious surgery they most likely have some lying around....

6. Meth and Crack

HELL YEAH MOTHERFUCKER!

7. Hmmm one of these days I might...

E, LSD, Shroomies, Coke, Herb, & Alcohol (1 \'Adios, Motherfucker!\')

Nahhhh, just kidding, I don\'t have the guts to.

...Or do I? ;)

[​IMG]

8. OCs and Dank. Its liike heaven in my head.

9. i like to pack a dank bowl, sprinkle some powdered crack on top, a little meth, if i have any left by that time, and then blow some yayo as soon as i take the last hit, probably the best rfush there is out there.

10. Dude the scary thing Retroshark is...I can\'t tell if you\'re kidding or not. :D

[​IMG]

11. I dont think he is:eek::eek:

12. not enough of these topics. mush and e is amazing.

13. i kidddd i kid

the best combo is probably e and weed, since thats the most ive mixed, i try and stay away from drug combos. ive taken methadone and mushrooms before, but not purposely, i forgot i had taken the methadone earlier in the night, but it did feel good.

and i dont use crack, or meth, or coke.

14. Opium cocktailed with some sweet sweet ganj about 45 minutes after a muscle relaxer or 2 sipin rum seems to work nicely :smoke:

15. A decent bowl and a nice cup of some high-test coffee will get you feeling pretty good.

The best I\'ve mixed is a bowl and a few beers. I\'m not adventurous enough to try anything else.

... I\'ve got some of my highest DDR scores after coffee and a bowl. :)

16. herb and caffeine

I sit by my pc and drink dew while I take hits from the bong :smoke:

17. xanax alcohol and weed get you the most fucked up, best party drug is some good E, OC weed and alcohol is another good combo Just depeneds on what i\'m in the mood for/what i havnt had in a while

18. Prolly THE best combination of drugs is as follows: Acid, X, Mushrooms, and some Dank ass buds. I did that shit on the 7th at a rave, and was fuuuuuuuucked up - but it was fun as FUCK!

Yeah, if you\'re trying to destroy your heart...

Oxycodone is just generic percs... Generic vicodin is aka hydrocodone... I dunno about the OC\'s, though.

19. Uhh weed. and weed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.