Best clothes to wear whilst high?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by hejmonika, Feb 13, 2018.

1. So imma be toking in some time. What kinda clothes do you think feels best to wear whilst high? Tight fitting,loose fitting, naked xD? Just curious

2. Silk jammies if you’re willing to splurge.

Otherwise cashmere feels superb. I have a set of cashmere sweats that are to die for.

But really any knit and breathable fabric will be nice and cozy. And fuzzy socks make everything nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. This might be the dumbest thread ever but for the sake of this, I'd say wearing pajamas and a nice hoody do the trick. Keep you warm and fluffy lol

• Like Like x 2
  4. Depends on the activity :ey:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. #5 Vee, Mar 31, 2018
    Last edited: May 19, 2018
    [​IMG]
    Sensual = anything smooth cool and feels just right

6. Sweatpants, hoodie

7. I really like leggings while high. I think topless while high is better than any kind of shirt but if I had to choose I would choose a tank top.

8. Super casual clothes

Shorts and Tank Tops, T Shirts

Sweatpants and Yoga Pants

Oversized Sweatshirts

I do not mind smoking when dressed formal either but Id prefer to do it outside in order to stink less

9. Smoking hat - a beanie, or aviator hat

10. Beanies are a favorite, yup

Hoodies are ok too

• Like Like x 1
  11. Depends on where you toke. At home I just do it in my underpants outdoors I usually wear boots jeans and band shirts.

Another piece of advice: don't wear anything with cannabis on it.
    It makes you a poser and a prime target for cops to harass

• Agree Agree x 1

12. Good advice man my friend was wearing Addidas shoes with the the rasta stripes & they got stop & searched.. the funniest thing is they don't smoke weed :laughing::laughing:

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Nothing at all

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. one word. hoodies.

15. T shirt and basketball shorts

• Like Like x 1
  16. Fuzzy PJ's. Duh!

• Like Like x 1
  17. I'm old school...
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. #20 Heavilyass, Jun 3, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2021
    Personally, the most suitable and comfortable clothes are shorts and a T-shirt because this is much freer, as far as I am concerned. That's why it's much more comfortable for me to be in loose-fitting clothes because it's easier to move around the room and get high in that way haha. Although, I was once in a tuxedo, and it turned out to be very uncomfortable. That particular incident really ruined my suit for me. So that's why I had to look for a new tuxedo, which I usually choose at https://www.gentlemansguru.com/product-category/wedding/groom/.