Best cigarette...

Discussion in 'General' started by Mastertate, Aug 2, 2003.

?

What cigarette you like best after some bud?

1. Camels

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Marlboro

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Salems

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Newports

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Winstons

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Clove Cigarettes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. None!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

1. fun... in the social manner.... when i drink, i smoke, when i roll, i smoke ect etc.... i like it its a choice....
    socially, its fun to me....its part of the evening... chillen out winding down smoking a cigerette...i said will quit... qhen i reach that point in my life, an hey... that points not now...

points of view are different... this was a coversation, not a debate...remember that dig.....:D

2. Digit, I know it's not really a joint and I don't inhale (cuz it hurts), but if you get the right stuff (not any mass produced cigarette I've ever tried) it tastes good, like enjoying a fine cigar. And right now just a little still gives me a nicotine buzz and since I can't smoke pot I'm holding on to what I got. It's fun to still roll. It tastes good (when you get the right tobacco). I don't smoke more than 1 or 2 a day. When I have 2 I feel like I've had more than enough and don't desire anymore. Since I've started rolling, I smoke fewer cigars in one day. Hell, smoking pot isn't even good for you. Smoking cigarettes are worse than what I smoke because the nicotine has been increased and carcinogens added. What I smoke is quality pipe tobacco and I don't inhale. I know that only saves my lungs and still puts my mouth/throat/etc. at risk, but I can still take bigger bong hits and hold my breath longer than any of my friends (well not so much bong hits anymore since I can't smoke pot).

3. Exactly...I know one day I will quit, I know I could if I put my mind to it, but to quit you also have to want to. Frankly I don't want to yet. I enjoy smoking cigarettes, I like standing on my balcony when it rains and enjoying a cigarette. I don't want to quit yet. Yeah, I know it's killing me, but when you're suicidal the things that should scare you don't anymore.

4. :rolleyes:
    shshshshshsh!

when will people learn!
    i dont think that was discrete enough. lol

5. through the last 20 years or so, we smokers have been the target of a massive bullying campaign from health nuts creeping out of every available crack in society like roaches in a condemned building.

seriously, we smokers *know* it is bad for us. that is no secret. most of us even want to quit, or at least cut down. and many of us will do this too, but that comes as a result of self motivation, not by beeing harrassed left right and centre.

this thread (as i see it) was for smokers discussing our favourite brand, not for anti-smokers picking on us.

sooo...

drum rolling tobacco by douwe egberts (NL) is great in aroma and smoothness. it's pretty thick smoke, and not laced with all kinds of perfumes as much of the filtered ciggs are. this also makes it not so dry. drum is especially good to mix hash with, just burn it off a bit first.

if i have to go with filters, lucky strike is my choice. again, i find it way less perfumed than marlboro's, camels and such. menthols are for heretics :)

6. I smoke players filter. When visiting the US I smoke Marlboro regulars.

7. I smoke Kool Milds. I'm starting to hate cigs. They don't do shit anymore. I've been thinking all day, that maybe I should quit. I just bought a whole pack too. I've cut back to like.. 4 a day at the most. Digit's right. That shit isn't nothing but trouble. I really need to quit. I'm going to finish the pack off and that'll be it. I'm not going to make a promise to myself to quit unless I know I can't. But I already know I can, so it's not that big of a deal. I don't ever get hooked on anything. Except weed.. I just can't stand to feel sober.. I feel bad :( But yea, soon, no more cigs. Down with the death sticks!

8. has anyone tried Liquid Zoo cigarettes? i got a pack of the coconut ones at sugardaddy's in boston recently. the best part is that the smoke doesnt smell like cigarettes, but like toasted coconut.

9. MAN... the best cigarette is the one you light up right after you finish puffing! I used to be a menthol girl, I started smoking Newport 100s, then I'd switch back and forth from Camel Menthol Lights and Marboro Menthol Lights... then I started to feel that damn fiberglass in my lungs and I'd wake up coughing every morning. I can't kick the habit, but I did switch to my new best friend, Camel Lights. I can't do the Marboro Lights... to me they taste too chemical-ish... camel's are nice and smooth... yum. I still bum menthols from people sometimes when I'm in the mood, I still say a menthol after weed gives you an extra little buzz.

10. I smoke Cammel turkish golds. I too should quit but eh thats not going to happen hehe

11. "cant forget the newports, sumthin long not too short, call my nigga beetrea's, bring that blow to snizzort" - three 6 mafia

i personally like newports myself, jus cuz they taste so good.

12. if its not to late for the love of god dont start smoking...i started about a year ago..things got me by the damn throat..think im just kind of doomed...which bothers me alot less than it should..i figure if my life keeps going the way it has something out there hates me and will never stop tormenting me..no matter what i do i'm just going to lose. you cant fight off fate/god or whatever the hell has it in for me..however hearing of the nasty horrid ways you slowly die from this slightly pings though the haze as sucking alot..i know i need to quit but i doubt i'll ever even care enough to try...anyways stay the hell away from cigs they dont let go

13. i will occasionally smoke a cig, once in a while. Never will buy them though, if someone offers me a cig ill take it. I'd say 4-5 cigs per week, not much. But i do enjoy smoking a cig after i been smokin the herb.

14. I'll admit, I'm an addict. I like Parliment Full Flavors and Camel Turkish Golds. After reading this thread, my friend and I are gonna try to quit cigarettes. Cigarettes are the devil. Thanks guys.

15. Digit after you posted that im on my last 7 cigs forever, i guess ill just buy a hitter an smoke a bowl if i get a craving

16. Well I smoked cigs for like 5 years and I quit cold turkey one day, here are the facts:

"adolescence who smoke regularly have an increased prevalance to have anxiety disorders."

90% of lung cancer cases are from smoking.

80% of emphysema cases are smokers

75% of chronic bronchitis cases are smokers

Smoking greatly increases your chances for the following carcers too; mouth, throat, colon, cervix, pancreas, bladder, kidneys, and stomache.

women who smoke may experience:
    -reduced fertility, increased menstrual disorders, earlier onset of menopause, increased risk of cervical cancer.

90% of people who quit smoking did so cold turkey.

Exposure of 2nd hand smoke:
    - increases risk of lung cancer and heart disease
    - hazardous to people with allergies
    - infants of parents who smoke at home have 2 times the amount of ear infections, coughs, colds, pneumonia, and bronchitis.

-fuck cigarettes

17. hahah sure! i luv those too!

----->does anybody knows if there s someone from Brasil here?<----- just curious..lol

Attached Files:

18. vanilla black and milds, and beedies

19. You just gotta have a Newport..... When i smoked I smoked a Newport During and after.... Its all about the Menthol Fuck the nicotine...... I like The new Salem Black Labels..... GRRR I WISH SMOKING wouldnt kill me.....

20. straight up the best cigarettes ever are "djarium lights". They taste like fruit,and leave the best aftertaste on your lips