Best cheap smokes

Discussion in 'General' started by maryjane33, Jun 15, 2008.

1. What is the best $6-7 per pack cigs you can get in Canada (Toronto)? I usually like DuMaurier but they're kinda expensive. I like light/extra light smokes. I've tryed PJ but they taste like horse shit. Anyone from Canada know a good brand besides the DuM that is like $10 a pack?!

Canada only plz. i dont care about US brands. They're no 2 for 1 here.

2. Shittt 6-7 is cheap? That sucks.

3. damn down here in fl i smoke unions for 1.49 a pack

4. I go to a native reserve just outside Hamilton, 10-20$ a carton

5. I have found rocks chucks of wood and bugs in boot smokes there fucking gross.

6. number 7's and canadian classics are farily cheap.

7. wow, you must be getting the REALLY cheap shit then Ive never found any of that stuff in my ciggies.

8. Native smokes are DIRTY. Which cig is the closest tasting to dumaurier? I find Peter Jacksons taste really really chemically.

9. I'm just trying to help, anyway their tobbaco contain way less chems then your $10 a pack Dumaurier's

10. I like canadian classics, used to not mind john players but now i cant stand them.

11. actual canadian smokes that have good bang for buck = non-existent... i think.

t&p convenience (dundas+bathurst, southwest side) has 5 buck marlboros. gotta go in and ask for the 5 dollar reds or whites, depending on which one you want. they also have $3 DKs if you're really in a bind. i've been grabbing the 200-bags of natives from friends with some marlies every now and then for good measure.

12. I had a pack of Players once before, I don't know how much they costed but it was like a Marlboro red which is a very popular american brand.

13. I don't think native smokes are that bad. Sure the RCMP say their tests have found various impurities but since when have those nazified sociopaths ever told the truth about anything.

14. i can get sonoma menthols for like 1.75 a pack downtown.

15. Start rolling your own. Bulk rolling tobacco is dirt cheap, plus rolling your own will make you smoke less tobacco.

Win - win imo