Best Cellphone Setups....

Discussion in 'General' started by AK-69, Nov 25, 2008.

1. i currently have a Samsung M300 with Pay-As-You-Go,

it has a camera but no video recorder. it cannot access the interent unless you pay $20 a month. i want to purchase a new phone. I want one with a camera, video recorder, and possibly MP3 player in it.

does anyone have any ideas? or recommendations as to what you blades have already?

thanks in advance.. :smoking:

2. what service provider are you looking for

and we would need to know city and state because not all phones and services are offered to places.

3. im from canada. and i was looking for something with either rogers or bell. i'm in Simcoe, Ontario, Canada.

4. iPhone with rogers with a data plan.

5. is this what you have? how much is your bill every month? and what is your set-up like?
    how much will the phone cost me to begin with?

6. an iphone is a cool phone, but it fails at everything to do with a cell phone. call quality sucks. no media messaging, and a shitty network.

7. agreed on the iphone i tried to use my brothers to send a text the other day

and my fingers are too damn big i kept fucking up,

its a good phone if you like gadgets

but if your a call/text/take pictures of your dick guy

like i am

its really overkill

8. so then what kinda phone do you like?

9. I like a blackberry.

10. i have a flip phone, samsung r500 nothing fancy
    has a camera that takes pics and video, a mp3 player and a slot for micro SD, bluetooth

and i go through a local provider

48 dollars and some change

unlimited text/calls/pic and vid messages/internet
    and has all the basics like voicemail call waiting etc

11. Yes blackberrys are amazing. It has internet, camera, video recorder, QWERTY keyboard, organizer and everything else you could want in a phone. Also it is offered in almost every network so that's a pro since you can virtually choose whatever network you want and just get a BB. How much are you willing to spend though? For At&t in the US, you have to pay 30 every month for a data plan. The camera isn't the best but its decent. I would highly recommend it but the downside is the low battery life if you use your phone a lot. I have to charge my phone every night or else it'll run out the next day.

12. Yeah. I love my blackberry.

Best phone ever imo.

I get really good battery life, the only time it drains fast is when I have long conversations using blue tooth or when I'm playing chess. :) Crackberry users unite!

13. i loved my blackberry until my mom washed it a while ago. im planning on getting a iphone this christmas.

14. haha I got the LG rumor and Im on sprint I got unlimited txt which would have been pointless without it cuz that phone was made specifically for txting but Im not even a txting type of guy i just liked the way it looked... btw the camera sucks huge balls though.

15. yeah i have a blackberry, so far those have been my favorite phone. my brother has the iphone and they are cool as shit. hes got all these apps that go with it and now i wish i had one haha!

16. I have a black razor V3 with a Fallen sticker cover. Its a shitty phone I hate it. DONT BUY A RAZOR. Its got horrible calls and text.

I'm getting an iPhone this Christmas. I had a iTouch but i sold it.

I personally like the iPhone considering all the third party apps for the phone that make it serve as many and more of the Blackberry. I mean the LG Rumor doesnt even have media bluetooth used for ringtones.