Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best cannabis I've had in awhile.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Ze cross jointa, May 1, 2010.

1. $260 Oz

Easily best weed I've had in awhile and I don't smoke shhhwwwwaaaagg
    Not sure of the name because i didn't ask.
    Very Dank smell, not so much fruity more of that real heavy dank smell if you smell what im steppin in
    You can notice on some of the nugs shots where there broken open there is like no stem on this weed. just a middle stem and all buds
    yummy
    10*/10*

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CLOSE UP CRYSTAL SHOTS :hello:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. #2 Synthos420, May 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2010
    Came.

+rep

EDIT:
    Question... In the last picture, stemming away from the branch on the bottom, and a little farther up it looks like webbing. Mites? If not, what is that...?

3. gotta say that looks really nice man.

4. That looks delicious, I'd love to smoke some of it. :smoking:

5. I caught that :D

6. haha no no no there is no "webbing" i looked at that bud and picked off that little piece that looks like "webbing" and its just some really crytally plant matter. there was a flash on my super up close shot so maybe thats what you deem as "webbing"

7. #7 Synthos420, May 1, 2010
    Yea idk that just realllllllllly looks like mite webbing.
    [​IMG]

You can even see it better on your 3rd pic. Same bud...

8. dank shit man!

+ rep

9. omg i looked at that exact bud i took a picture of and littlerally picked that little "webbing" thing off. it just looked like a microscropic leaf that didnt look any different from the rest of the buds. Its no mite webbing. i promise. look at the 3rd pic like you said and you can see the corner of that little leaf thing you say is webbing. its not, this is the best bud ive had in like 3 months is EXTREMELY dank so stop flaming it

10. #10 Synthos420, May 1, 2010
    Whoa man. What the hell is wrong with you? I said it was fuckin dank and even +repped you.

It was a comment, chill the fuck out lol. And it still looks like mite webbing, doesn't mean it is. It just looks like it. What I think is on your weed shouldn't matter anyways..

11. $260 an O

that's a mighty fine connect ya got? or you buying straight from the grower?

12. Sorry. I didnt realize it was you posting all those times i thought it was just different people swarming in saying my shit had mite webbing left and right. Didnt realize it was all you just stating your case I'm sorry. Thanks for the +rep.

Nope, i get it from the guy who gets it straight from the grower.

13. #13 Superchiller, May 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2010
    Nice budz, for 260 an O I'd pick up a quap in a heartbeat! :bongin:

14. $925 for a quap :)

15. Awsome bud at an awsome price! I wish I could find stuff like that for that price around here.I'm sure it reeks :D

16. summ guudy, nd nice price

17. Whoa . . . thats REALLY a fine deal! Best prices I've seen on the East Coast (VA) was 1200. Stock up and sock some of that away for a rainy day! :smoking:

18. Damn bro looks dank as fuck!!! enjoi that Dannkkkk

19. Mites or not for 260 an O im smokin it for sure.

20. Those buds just made me orgasm :eek:

wish i could get shit like that around here. i always get mid at like 40 bucks for around 8-10 grams im not to sure on the weight cause i dont have any scales :(