Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best cannabis for tourettes

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by jennifere68, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Hi, I'm looking for some advice pls. I'm looking into buying some seeds to grow some cannabis to make edibles to see if it helps my son who has tourettes, OCD and anxiety. He is almost 18 and tics have increased. The side effects of the medication offered are very scary so I want to try cannabis after reading many positive reviews. Anyway my question is does anyone have any advice on which seeds I should get pls? Thank you. A desperate mom

2. Do not take this as medical advice but here is a list that claims these strains are good for the condition.

Cannabis Strain Explorer

3. Thanks for your replies..that's really helpful thank u x