Best Canadian bank, best strains for the $$??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by TStat, Mar 3, 2007.

1. I have searched and found some great info on this board concerning this topic. But, I was wondering if anyone could specifically help me with a couple of questions.
    I am in the US, and I want to order some high quality seeds. I will be growing indoors under HPS, using Rockwool in a Flood/Drian sytem.
    So, my questions are:

What is the best, fastest, most reliable seed bank in Canada that I should order from?

What is the most potent, highest yielding strains I should consider? I want to spend around $80, and only do this once- BUT, I would like probably 2 different strains. I want the killer, heavy indica to use in the evenings, but I would also like something more cerebral for daytime use =) Is it wise to get a variety pack? I like variety with my smoke, but I want the BEST.

2. Mate I could recomend you to look for treatingyourself.com

They are a medical community in Canada, and I am sure theu will help you out .

peace !

3. Try hempdepot in Canada. My order arrived in 3 days, no shit dude. Good prices too.

4. since marc emery got busted by your DEA some canadian seed banks are not shipping to U.S.A so check first before you order