Best Campaign Video Game To Play Stoned ?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by DiamondSupply, Apr 28, 2014.

1. #1 DiamondSupply, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
    Title says it all my fellow tokers!

I started Skyrim but i'm stuck in "Free Mode Camera" my player will move but the camera view is frozen and I have no idea how to fix it, even if Google tried to help me.

So yeah which game do you really enjoy playing Stoned. Campaign Mode ONLY & for COMPUTER ONLY(lel)

2. The Last Of Us . 

That is all .

3. Fuck. forgot to say, for pc lol

But I heard alot of that game,I only play on pc tho :s

Far Cry 3 .

That is all .

5. In-Fucking-Deed. Played it, it is epic from the start to the end. Driving the vehicules is really fun when you're stoned as hell haha

6. Heavy Rain. That. Is. All.

7. Mario kart 64

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Bioshock

Any of them are good, but infinite is the perfect setting for stoners

9. Dark souls/dark souls II are pretty damn good to play. They are incredibly challenging but that is part of the fun in it. I also greatly enjoy assassins creed and borderlands - some of the best games I've played

Sent from the leaner dome, my crib on the moon.

10. Final fantasy the original ones

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Fallout new Vegas that is all

12. Castle crashers... That game is fun as fuk even when u arent stoned

13. Dishonored

14. The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

Just sit for hours exploring and doing whatever the hell you want. I've never felt so empowered to slay a random traveler just to see what goodies he had.

Also, I don't remember if it was Modern Warfare 2 or 3, you could do little side missions. There is one strenuous one where you are not to be caught, and snipers in ghillie suits WILL take you out in one hit. It made it even more challenging because it was a field of tall barley

15. Dead island. I played Riptide I think. Was super dope and looked legit on the PC. I was on an Alienware. But yeah, check out the Dead Island games

Yes. :metal:

17. Shitty graphics, and I'm gonna sound hipster, but System Shock 2, the predecessor to the Bioshock series. Shit has me jump outa mah seat! It's easy to find a pirated copy too, no need to pay, the game is over a decade old.

Has a fantastic story line and gameplay.

18. Assassins Creed games!
    Max Payne games are pretty good as long as you don't mind the really long cut-scenes.
    Red Dead Redemption is open world but it follows the same story style as GTA so you can play it like a campaign game. Seriously, how can you go wrong with grand theft auto set out west in the frontier times?