Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Buy drug testing?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by xkellyyp, May 3, 2013.

1. Hey guys! Well i'm in need of a job right now and I would love to work at Best Buy or walgreens. I know they drug test and for the past couple months i've been smoking a gram a week but before that I was smoking heavier. I stopped smoking almost two weeks ago but Saturday i took a hit when I was with my friends. I don't know the procedure of drug testing for a job because i've never had to do it. Can you give me some tips on what I should do before the tests and how long you might think it would take for all the thc to be out of my system? For example, will someone be in the room with me during the drug test? All the drug tests i've taken before (Not for a job) I had to have someone in the room while doing it. I'm 5'5 and around 130.

2. They won't go in the room with you. Get a substitute.