Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Best burning set up for $300?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by perfectsetup, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Ok so I've put aside $300 to spend on burning related stuff such as equipment, flowers, and oil.

I'm looking for the best stuff combination of equipment and product I can get for this price to make my stuff last as long as possible, while never having to worry about the effects not being strong enough.

Right now, I'm considering buying a solo, a nice g pen, a scale, and spending the rest on product, but I want to hear if anyone has any better ideas before I spend my money.
    I already have a fairly nice $20 piece, but I'm not sure if I should upgrade it or not.

Let me know ASAP!

2. Just curious, but why would you want two vapes? Personally, I'd drop $80 on a decently nice bong, or buy one vaporizer from the GC sale, and spend the rest on weed. Up to you though man. Good thing about the vaporizer, is once you vape your herb, you can either smoke or eat the ABV.

Smoking ABV is what most people prefer, but eating it... I'll either have a ridiculous mind-fucking experience, or it'll be just a good buzz (peaking around a [5-6/10]) for about 6 hours.

3. solo can handle oil and flower, the g pen is strictly for oil! g pen is also much more portable!