Best Buds

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PrezidentKush, Jun 10, 2016.

1. #1 PrezidentKush, Jun 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
    Last month marked 10 years since my best pal passed away .. we smoked more weed than cheech & chong put together then he had to quit because of respiratory complications on top of that he had diabetes .. he then passed on 5-6-06 .. we were truly best buds .. if i had the blunt, he had the weed & if i had the weed then he pulled out a blunt .. it was routine i never thought would end .. when it was munchie time we'd rush the fast food chains, id get a hamburger, fries & coke & he'd get a double cheeseburger large fries & a large coke .. whenever we'd come back he'd always ask .. what did you do with the roach? when it was time to play with the babes we'd have crazy fun cuz any babe we'd approach we'd make sure she had a best friend .. so wild nights were guarantee, before they showed up we'd get all blazed up then when they left we'd swap stories about them .. it was all routine .. so if you blades have a best bud dont take him or her for granted bcuz tomorrow isnt promised .. hug'em just becuz ... i mean they may look at you weird, but hey ..

• Like Like x 1
  2. so he had respiratory problems yet ya'll smoked a shit ton and he had diabetes yet ate a shit ton of fast food.
    I mean you can't say you didn't see it coming..

• Like Like x 2
  3. RIP to your friend

4. This was way after the fact .. there was actually a group of us but he was the one i was closest with & we all lived reckless .. the only difference is he was the only one it caught up to .. if that makes sense ..