Best bong name ever?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SconsinStoner44, Jul 21, 2011.

1. So me and my friend recently bought this bong so we decided to get high with it and try to think of names and as were watching the brewers Ryan Braun comes up and hits a homerun and we both look at each other and go Ryan brong what do ya think?

2. Well we would have to see the piece in able to give u our honest opinion.

3. pretty mediocre bong name.

judging from the name you came up with for the bong, and the name of this thread, id say your no good at naming stuff at all!

4. Gotta be creative man. For instance, i have Clifford the big red bong, bowlio gonzolez, oprah bongfrey, and the hammer of dawn :cool:

5. pretty much sums up how i feel about this

6. i had a gravlabs bong i named dexter, for dexters lab.

Personally i think that's a pretty damn good name :cool:

7. #7 WiscondoSmoker8, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    These names are terrible bro haha sorry.

8. Being that my name is clifford.

Im sadden I never thought of the name "clifford the big red bong"

I love that name lol

9. #9 WiscondoSmoker8, Jul 28, 2011
    Great long name bro. Keep up the good work!

10. The best bong name is bong.

11. A friend's friend had a bong named Panooch. She took my bong virginity. Names like that are awesome. A little bit of humor / irony makes for an awesome name I think.

12. i call mine the doctor

13. I have squirtle (my bubbler), and blastoise (my bong).

14. #14 Godly smoker, Jul 28, 2011
    Dude those are the sickest bong names I have ever heard! You just inspired me to give mine a good name hahaha

15. mines the pickle. its 2 feet and looks nothing like one.. its not even green.

16. The Equalizer.

17. i'd like to add that the best bong name ever is smokey jefferson.

18. i call mine the bong

19. Named my incredibowl Ernest reeferford named after scientist Ernest Rutherford (just google him). Got taken by the cops and bought another one and so it's now Ernesto reeferford, since he was captured and deported but has returned with a Mexican flair haha