BEST bong hiding place?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by skunknotskank, Jun 22, 2010.

1. im planning on buying a bong tomorrow its a one footer but i cant figure out where to put it since my normal stash spot is too small. any ideas? those who live with parents and arent allowed to toke where do you hide your bongs? thankw

2. firesafe or a gun locker.

3. I hide my bong behind my computer monitor. My friend hides his bong in a big shoe box under his bed. Just look around, be creative, and remember sometimes the best hiding spot is the one that seems way to obvious.

4. in a lava lamp box lol thats where mines at hahaha

5. When I was 16, I lived in the attic with 3 window units to keep me cool, and I never had to worry about hiding shit in a hurry, since they had to pull down the stairs which took 3 seconds, plus both parents were to fat to go up latter(not being an asshole, its just true) so I literally would have shit up in my room literally for days at a time just out in the open, never had to worry about anyone coming in my room

Was fun times, I had a bong I had made out of a jack daniels back then with a gromet style glass bowl and downstem, was to poor to buy a real bong

6. my friend hides his in his pillow case, just flips the pillow over and viola:hello:

7. i use to hide mine in my amp that took a few screws to get off but my mom searched my room alot :( but she never found shit! i also had a nice guitar case with a lock on it but i wouldnt reccomend that

8. Old hockey helmet on the toptop shelf in my closet. On the otherhand mine's a homemade and not very tall so eh. Does the job though.

9. HAHA my friend does the same, since his dad doesn't approve and searches his room also.

I laughed so hard when he said

"hold on, i gotta get the bong"
    "aw, where is it?"
    "in my amp."

guess you really had to be there..
    :laughing:

10. In this car that no longer worked. We blew it down in that old civic lol

11. My suggestion is either hide it in plain sight but unexposed or in a spot that isn't typical like under your bed. What I mean is I used to stash my stuff under a dresser than was hollow underneath. It didn't look like a spot you could put anything. Then I simplified and put all my stuff in a shoebox. I've had a stack of like 7 shoe-box's in a corner so I just camouflaged it. It all sits in plain sight, but nobody looks through my stuff.

12. I wonder why no one wanted to go up to your room...:laughing:

13. I second the amp idea. works great for me. also not many people can but hiding shit on the inside of a bass drum in my drum set is perfect, nobody ever looks there. or if you have ceiling tiles, like the shitty ones schools have that can be pushed up you can hide lots of shit in there. hope something works for ya.

14. Tuba or big instrument case

15. don't put it in a suitcase...I thought I was so smart

16. get a poster and roll it up and put it inside. but like depending on what kinda bong you have you might need to loosen it and if your bong is over 18 inches it probably wont work. or you can be really cool and make a fake wall. which, my friend did but thats just hard as hell to do

17. If you have a "Captain's Bed" (type of bed with drawers underneath), just pull out the drawers and you've got a whole empty space in that drawer section. Put the bong in, and then put the drawer back :).

18. X2 on the shoebox idea

19. haha my friend did that when we were teens...its a good idea just time consuming.

theres tons of things you can do...or just stick it in your backpack in something and throw it in the corner of your room. (what parent looks in a kids backpack).

im out of ideas.

20. #20 bigbollo, Jun 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2010
    Sort of hiding?

[​IMG]