Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best bong for the price

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Stevenpov, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Im considering buying my first bong, been smoking for a while but havent actually owned a bong. Im looking to spend like $150. Any help would be great. If you cant tell me a specific bong tell me what you look for when buying one. Thanksss:smoking:

2. EHLE bong and buy a showerhead downstem. EHLE has decent glass for that price range.

3. I got this 12.5in ADS and 3 bowl pieces a few weeks ago. $75 bucks!

Attached Files:

4. thanks dude, looking into the EHLE right now. Any other opinions would be really appreciated:smoking:

5. Did we ask? We are trying to find him a bong.. Make a thread about your find, don't highjack this one.

I would go to local sites, like craigslist you can get steals on great bongs. Mainly because a lot of people can't afford to smoke, it's a luxury and people experience, the struggle.

6. Dude, my bong was half that ($60) and is really nice. The glass is so thick that as I've dropped it or whatever in the past, it never fully breaks; only chips in certain areas. Oh, and it's glass on glass.

Don't think I'd spend over a hundred on a piece unless I really wanted it for some reason, haha.

EDIT #2: Always look around when looking for a smoking device; lots of different options out there.

7. Get a zob they never break I always accidentally hit it against something and nothing happens

8. Also I paid 120 for a 14" beaker bottom with a diffused downstem. (The zob I mentioned above)