Best bong for around 250$???

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by smokensleep, Aug 16, 2012.

1. I need a new bong my Pure just broke today :( I have about 250$ I want a Toro or a weed star but is there any suggestions ??

2. That's pretty dope never heard of blaze glass.

3. Glasscity bubblicious
    Soul shine family glass
    Apix
    Ehle
    And my friend has a FLO bong with a dome perc which is china glass but it's nice and thick and sturdy with the expected amount of drag. Not terrible unusable drag but a bit. I just really like the bong. Basically with 250 you have a lot of doors open for you and definitely check places besides grasscity and always check YouTube for reviews and milk shots and stuff as well as here. Just do your research and you'll find something you love and will really feel is worth the money. Hope this helps, and good luck.

4. ApixDesign has a 20.5 inch gridded stemline to showerhead perc for $250.

Quality glass, nice ass piece.

5. Maleno Mad Scientist V3
    :smoke:
    I plan on getting this for my birthday :3

6. these are two entirely different leagues of pieces unless i'm mistaken.

7. [quote name='"ilikebeer"']

these are two entirely different leagues of pieces unless i'm mistaken.[/quote]

No you're not mistaken at all lol.

8. dude get the apix on the site..done

9. Check your local head shop before buying online, You might find something there and you wont have to wait like 2 weeks to get it! :D let us know what you get!

10. [quote name='"smokensleep"']I need a new bong my Pure just broke today :( I have about 250$ I want a Toro or a weed star but is there any suggestions ??[/quote]

NOT being a jerk just trying to help you before you ask this question do a tiny bit of research because if you don't know the difference between the work JP does at toro and china man does at weed star then you won't have any clue what the advice fellow blades on here are giving means. With a bit more research you can atleast then know who on GC is giving you good or bad advice. That being said for 250 I would recommend lookin into some 10+in bubs. Pretty sweet stuff going on right now in that price range

11. Apix is next on my tube list and his stem to anything is dope. Would definatly either go stemless tube or scientific bub. Online is worth the wait

12. EFS gridded donut, they are tight. Not that they are undisputed as the best, but I am a huge fan and you are priced in.

13. check out zob, hvy, and apix