Best Bong For $100-$150

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MasonTheSweet, Apr 22, 2011.

1. I am looking to get a straight tube bong that is about 16-18in. I dont want it to have percs or anything but ice spikes are a plus, It has to be thick and good diffusion is important to me. I currently own a 14mm bong and use a 14/14 downstem. It seems that people prefer the 18mm joints on bongs, is that true? Plus what is the better bowl joint 14mm or 18mm?

LOL sorry that im rambling but i just smoked a bunch of bong bowls and a giant bong bowl of just keif out of my 18in EHLE (the bong im looking to replace). So bad maybe ill take pics lol...but watching Bruins Canadians OT...long live Hockey.

2. If you are really set on getting just a simple tube with ice pinches check out SYN or HVY. Quality glass at a cheap price. You could also look into getting yourself a nice a/c or downstem for that price. But if I were you I would save my money and invest in a SYN shower cap or something along those lines; not too expensive but great diffusion for the price.

I am also going to watch this OT.
    P.S. Lets Go Caps!!

3. orrrrrr check out some custom glass artists like glasstafarian and on etsy there are a bunch you can PM or email.

im picking up a sick bubbler for like 100 bucks.

4. Wait, Etsy reversed its glass policy?

Anyway, figure I might as well rep GC, someone else will rep the other sites. Go search for molino bongs on the site here. You will find 5mm, and 7mm tubes, 40cm, 50cm, and Dirty Harry, or normal straight version. For price point the 5mm, 40cm, straight tube, costs 79.xx plus shipping. Dirty harry, 50cm, 7mm tube runs 12x.xx, I think. It's around that price point.

So you could pick up a downstem off of ALT, an ash catch off of EDIT, and the bong here, and with 420 discounts probably be below 150 price mark.

Btw, I wouldn't rep molino if I don't have firsthand experience. It's not quality, but for the price it is quality.

5. nope, but the artists can still be messaged on the site.

6. Is that how they are selling there stuff now?

7. yea some have websites some dont.

can be difficult to contact them.

it would be much easier to order from gc.

8. Uhh ill take that ehle of yours! ;)

9. If it's simplicity, ice pinches, and STURDYNESS you want, I would go for the HVY 9mm beaker bottom on ALT. You could club someone to death with that thing!

10. sturdyness is very important. my ehle is 5mm and it took a beating this year at college although it was mostly the downstems that died

11. syn 50 x 5 18inch straight tube on ALT