Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best bong for £50?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheoryisHIGH, May 5, 2011.

1. what's the best bong to get for £50 or less?

2. You could probably find a straight weedstar tube or something like that for 50£, but expect China glass which is gonna break the moment you drop it etc.
    Your best bet is either going to Camden town, some of the vendors in the market and in the indoor market especially have some decent glass, just have a look at how thick everything is etc before you buy it and haggle them a bit, most of them have no clue about what they're selling so don't listen to them
    Mystical Head Shop is pretty good too but I see you're in North West like me so it's pretty far.

3. don't drop cheap glass... thats all I'm saying.

4. Weedstar bongs are great for the price man

5. That looks alright, but it's pretty thin glass so expect it do not be very durable, although i'm sure it'll serve your purposes perfectly well.