Best Bong Cleaner?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by REd.SKUNk.LABz, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Helo, I've never cleaned my bong..
    I've had it for a few years now and just started using it again.

I was wondering whut the City thought the best cleaner is..
    Can somebody give me a few with prices?

Thanks in advanced.

Attached Files:

2. I know for $5 you can go to a beauty supply store and buy enuf %100 pure acetone to clean it a hundred times. And so long as you get the stuff that advertises pure, it will %100 evap. I got some, you don't need to show id or anything like that, and I did a mirror test and there was nothing left behind.

acetone would evap at room temp as well so no need to heat it up or anything.

3. 91% iso alcohol and salt

4. orange chronic is best down the best bong cleaner out there

ORANGE CHRONIC

5. grunge off

6. Grunge off will treat your bong right!

Grunge Off Super Soaker

you don't need to scrub or shake your piece, so no possibility of accidental dropping...and this stuff is reusable!

so you'll really get your moneys worth. and it all natural and earth friendly

i personally swear by this stuff

7. >70% and salt/rice. put in a good amount, cover the holes, and shake the shit out of it for as long as you possibly can!

make sure you rinse with warm/hot water when your done.

8. This.

9. got some one the way. Ive been overpaying for forumula 420 but ya alchohol and salt is the most price efficient.

10. Grunge Off is actually the cheapest to use. it costs ~$12-15 a bottle, but will last you for 6 months. Since I wash my shit around 3-5 times a week, that would be a lot of salt+ISO.

11. #11 REd.SKUNk.LABz, Jan 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2010
    Wow, thanks everybody.

I'ma try that alcohol n salt & also order a thing of Grudge Off.

12. For a quick clean I use iso and salt; but for a real clean I soak my tube in simple green, it's like grunge off, but a ton cheaper.

13. Deff Grunge Off

14. 99% alc & salt

15. Which exact simple green product do you use?

16. I just buy simple green all purpose concentrated cleaner and just straight up fill my pieces with it; in less than an hour pieces look out of the shop new, plus it can be filtered an reused, making it a much better value than grunge off in my opinion. Simple green is ~$10 a gallon, and after just a hot water rinse after a soak pieces shine like new.

Be careful with your labels though, I've heard over time simple green can eat away at them.

17. The ONLY good specialty cleaning solution that is worth it is GRNGE OFF super soaker! formula420 and all taht nonsense is literally just alcohol and salt with some color and a nice label on it selling for 10X the price.

But for that little thing, just use the highest % rubbing alcohol you can find, and add in a few spoon fulls of salt. Cover all of the holes and shake like hell for 5 minutes or until its clean as new, Make sure to rinsie it VERY VERY very thoroughly with warm/hot water after that as well. rinse it about 15 times or so.

Simple Green works well too but I find that somehow it works a lot slower then GO SS.