Best board on GC?

Discussion in 'General' started by Faded Skies, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Which boards do you frequent the most and which do you think is the best overall? I think Pandora's Box is the shit. :smoke:

2. I think Grasscity is the best board.

3. Toking tools is where I do most of my posting but I lurk pandoras box and general a lot.

4. Best section? I like almost all of them.

5. Yeah I lurk general as well, it has a lot of variety so it's usually interesting.

6. Pandora's Box is so funny.

7. i like them all but the only ones that don't eventually make me rage are the growing ones. although those annoy me sometimes too.

8. Ah shit sorry :D, I'm baked. I meant sub-forum**!! General never fails to please. :smoke:

9. Music Hall...interested in what others listen to

Stash Jar...some of the nugs are AMAZING!

Apprentice Tokers...funny funny stories

The Big Picture..found some movie gems (Netflix, rentals) through others' suggestions

10. I used to like Pandora's Box, but not anymore. General is fun, apprentice tokers is alright too. But you can't forget about Music Hall

11. Lol I'm just pulling your leg, dude.

12. I know right? I can't get enough of it :p

13. Why don't you like PB anymore bro?

14. because it used to be wayyyyyyyyyy different

15. I haven't been here for too long, lol so what was it like back in the day?

16. I usually just click new posts heheh.

philosophy, real life, and pandora's are probably my most frequent

17. Mainly it consisted of the very open discussion of many illegal drugs, so many pills and shit I couldn't even name them.... I guess people liked that.

18. The music and gamer sections. The growing areas ate always a nice visit.