Best Blunt. (What is the slowest smoothest burning blunt?)

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Mr Mac, Jul 17, 2009.

1. I'm trying to figure out what people think the slowest and smoothest burning blunt. In other words. The best blunt.

Here are what I have gathered through my experience with blunts.

-I think that green dutchs burn slower than brown dutchs. And Green Games slower than both.

-In Addition: Green Games are longer than any dutch.

-Dutchs have less stems or veins which make them burn smoother.

-I constantly use Games and they constantly burn uneven but arent too hard to mainta

-Greens are longer than Dutchs so longer = more weed and longer smoke

Overall I can't get away from the Green Games because I think they just burn the slowest and the longest out of anything.

Also! Bigger Smalls blunt wraps come with 3 blunts in a pack (two blunt wraps and a natural leaf wrap) for like a dollar at most local head shops. So what I do is roll a blunt with the first blunt wrap and then roll that in honey... roll that in weed. Roll the next blunt wrap around that and that roll the natural leaf wrapper around everything because the natural leaf makes it burn slower. But the honey makes the blunt burn sooooo slow and long. Great idea that anybody should try. Tastes awesome too.

Soooo.

Opinions?

I'm tired of all of the veins on green games so I'm trying to see what might be better.

So Let's talk about it! What's the best wrap or cigar to roll a blunt. What the best method. I've tried double rolling blunts and using honey or molasses on the first (interior) blunt. It produces a good long tasty smoke.

2. Royals by far

3. Everyone kno's that a Dutch is the slowest burning blunt hands down !!!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. true daat.

dutches' are my favorite.
    second favorite - swisher.
    but in the terms of wraps,
    royals are my favorites.

5. The only thing I roll with are dutches. A lot has to do with how its rolled, I prefer less paper and a long cone shape. As far as burning longer, the more shit you wrap around the blunt is going to make it burn slower, but I don't really see the point using more of the outer leaf or inner paper than is necessary.

6. I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that, but still, dutches are all we smoke round here for ls

7. wtf are you guys thinking
    green games are the best imo

8. I mean....I guess what I was trying to say was that in comparison to green games.... dutchs tend to have less veins.

9. I like bluntwraps betterso ima go with the notorious ones.

10. Yeah. I really enjoy the Notorious Wraps. They burn good.

11. i like grape swishers, put they are just a favorite of mine, i dont really stray from them much.. i am mostly a bong guy so it will be interesting to know what all the blunt lovers think

• Like Like x 1
  12. Green games ftw

13. i always just used dutches. I don't smoke blunts a lot, but i have only used dutches since i hear it a lot. So they must be good and they are.

14. i just got the notorious b.i.g. unbelievable blunt wraps
    and let me tell you theyre unbelieable hahah
    we rolled a blunt that was fatter than a cuban cigar dude
    i should put up a pic of it
    it was a 8 gram blunt
    im still high hahahha:smoking:

15. I'm down with Kingpin wraps, but some aren't so tasty. Green GAME are the only way to smoke, who cares if they are longer, roll a thinner blunt, I have even seen a double Blunt, rolled with green games, one of the best i have ever smoked. It smoked up 19 people, 6 hits each, and it wasn't that fat. Hooray for headies!

16. Same here! it's hard to beat getting 3 ridiculously easy to roll wraps for 79 cents! plus you don't have the mess of the guts getting everywhere!

17. #18 Sour-Herer, Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2009
    Double GAME (green) filled with AK-47
    [​IMG]
    sorry for the shitty picture, but it was 420, and all i had was my cell phone.

18. I see that are some lies going on in here, so allow me to present the truth. Games are by far the best blunt around, followed by the Dutc. Games are smooth, provide enough flavor and scent without tarnishing the taste of the herb, burn for a LONG time, are sturdy, and did I mention smooth?! Pick one up, and get a bang out of life.

19. through and through I have relied on Green Games over a Dutch.

If a dutch is the only thing... ofcourse I'll use it.

But if I have a choice it is going to be Games