Best blunt rillo

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Frosty Purple, Oct 6, 2012.

1. My all time favorite are vanilla dutch masters, they burn the slowest and ive always smoked them. White owls are also straight, but they dont burn as slow. What's your guys' favorite rillo?

2. Love vanilla dutches too.... do you get the green or the blue? And what is the difference?

3. Garcia and Vegas with no flavour

4. [quote name='"smokers"']Love vanilla dutches too.... do you get the green or the blue? And what is the difference?[/quote]

Usually green where i live. Idk the leaf is just a little different

5. #5 budensity, Oct 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2012
    backwoods

6. [quote name='"smokers"']Love vanilla dutches too.... do you get the green or the blue? And what is the difference?[/quote]

Green leaf is smoother, brown has more of the tobacco taste. Switch to backwood sweet aeromatics. Single natural leaf none of that inner compressed "leaf" bullshit. Imo a blunt should have only one leaf.

7. Devoted Swisher Sweet original customer. Been smoking nothing but for 10+ years. I can't imagine how many thousands I've spent on Swishers...

8. Backwoods are def. good but difficult to roll when your a newb because its pretty much one giant leaf. there also not considered cigarillos. The best cigarillo to roll with IMO is the garcia y vega green, there simple to roll and have a inner leaf and a outer leaf so they burn slow.

9. All we have around my way are vanilla dutch rillos. A dollar each. no more no less. easy to pearl, fun to smoke.

10. [quote name='"bigbiscuit"']Devoted Swisher Sweet original customer. Been smoking nothing but for 10+ years. I can't imagine how many thousands I've spent on Swishers...[/quote]

The leaf on swishers always fall or get pulled off..cant stand itc

11. For easiest roll: white owl silver pack
    For tastiest roll: chocolate phillies
    For cleanest roll: original white owl w/ thick leaf peeled off
    For fat/wasteful roll: zig-zag blunt wraps

12. [quote name='"Forever Wavy"']All we have around my way are vanilla dutch rillos. A dollar each. no more no less. easy to pearl, fun to smoke.[/quote]

Where are you from. Rillos are damn near $2 in Baltimore.

13. white owls are ze best

14. I'm the guy in my group of friends who rolls the blunts, and I usually don't even have to buy anything I just roll whenever someone else has a rillo. Most people around here just buy swishers so I've gotten really good at rolling sweets.

I've rolled two dutchmasters each one had like 5g in it and that was great too. I only know of one store that sells them in my area...

I've tried white owls and they're pretty good too, like swishers but maybe a tad thinner and less durable

15. [quote name='"mikey2tres"']

Where are you from. Rillos are damn near $2 in Baltimore.[/quote]

New jersey :D

16. My tastes keep changing but vanilla or palma dutchies are always good, grape swishers, green garcia vegas, grape or strawberry phillies, and dont forget black and milds. Does anyone else feel black and milds are really strong, like when I roll them i can reallllly pull on the leaf and get it tight, it will not rip lol

17. [quote name='"DutchMa5ter"']Backwoods are def. good but difficult to roll when your a newb because its pretty much one giant leaf. there also not considered cigarillos. The best cigarillo to roll with IMO is the garcia y vega green, there simple to roll and have a inner leaf and a outer leaf so they burn slow.[/quote]

Well for cigarillos I use white grape garcias but having an outer leaf and inner leaf doesnt make it burn slower. I twist backwoods that burn as long as any cigarillo. Imo backwoods arent as harsh because they have one leaf instead of that fake "blunt wrap" type inner leaf that is harsh as shit. Try rolling with just the greenleaf from the garcias, if you put enough bud and roll it just right its fucking superb. (Pick out EVERY stem though.)

18. [quote name='"mikey2tres"']

Where are you from. Rillos are damn near $2 in Baltimore.[/quote]

Thats some bs, single dutches are 69¢ to $1.35 in CT and they tax the shit out of everything over here.

19. Oh how I love being able to get pretty much any cigarello 2 for .99. I mean ya the whole red state thing fucks me if I get caught with bud, but the benefits of slightly lower taxes! (sarcasm)

20. White Owl white grape