Best Bho Without A Vacuum Purge

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by painterdude, Aug 14, 2014.

1. I have watched video after video, read opinion after opinion. I am planning a small bho run. 7 gram run. I am doing the normal water bath as the first purge then onto a hot plate at about 150f for the rest. I don't know weather I should butter it up during the last page or leave it as it is. I have read buttering is a big no no but I also want to be certain as to have as much butane out if it as possible.
    Any and all advice is welcome. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Go with temps in the 90-120 range for a tastier result. Leave in the pyrex dish, unscraped, on low heat for 72 hours minimum. I like to shoot for 100 hours when doing low n slow and I get great results.

After purging for a few days bump temps up above 120 and whip the oil for a wax/budder consistency.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Do this^

/thread

4. Thanks for the help. I have it on the Pyrex plate on low. Now I will wait. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Do you by any chance have any links for a lazy guy just starting to weigh out his options...

trying to figure out the best thing to do with sugar leaf from trim come harvest time? If anyone can help? I actually wanted to post a thread similar to this...and your OP even helped me out! 

6. Read through the BHO discussion thread. maybe even skip to the last 6mo-1yr for the most recent, up-to-date info. You'll need it.