Best Beer

Discussion in 'General' started by Swan, Sep 21, 2002.

1. as a professional alcoholic gone all wrong, Id like to share my views...
    at parties and college events etc where A LOT of drinking will be occuring, MillerLite is the choice of kegs, 30pks etc..good taste, fairly inexpensive
    sitting round, drinking enough to hang out then pass out, or just plain chill, MGD is a favorite, also love the yuenling.
    others that are a fine fine choice...Flying Fish, Pale Ale is an amazing brew.

I love beer.

edit: also living round AC and philly area...trying the local breweries brews is an awesome time. so different and so damn......how can i say .... yummy? and intoxicating! ha!

2. My beer of choice that I usually go for is an ice cold 40 of Steel Reserve, mmmmmm. If I can't go malt liquor my favorite it Guiness Stout. As far as lighter beers Natural Ice or High Life suit my fancies quite well.

3. if we are talking just beers it is cafferys all day,but if we are talking about alcohol in general try mixing a blue wkd with 1.5 shots of port it tastes just like vimto,except it blows your head off after about 6

4. Best beer? Wow, trully a worthy question. How does one approach? Best beer by taste and quality, best social beer, best let's get ripped and see if we can ride our bikes no had on the roof beer?

Taste and Quality (in no particular order):
    Shiner Bock, Guinnes, Blue Moon, Bass, Fat Tire, 1512, Arrogant Bastard Ale and I'm sure I'm forgetting a slew of others

Best Social:
    Bud, Corona, MGD

Best Bike On The Roof:
    OE, Stell Reserve, Mickeys

5. sensimil thinks that good beer == get drunk fast (and cheap) ... Among others. Methinks beer is a commodity that should be savoured *slowly*'. Like ; 3-4 beers to get into the "mood", and then just keep it there, filling it up only to keep the "mood" as such. Naturally the odd :) bowl or two doesn't hurt... Neither does Js.

I just hate beeing hungover, so my drinking more or less limits itself...

6. ... though mishaps do occur...

7. Naturallight (cheap tastes good) or Delirium Nocturnum (tastes really good, $5.00 for a little bottle).

8. BuD WeIs Er

El_NoDoubt

9. Warsteiner

Wadworth 6x

10. bud wis er
    fudge pac er
    er pac fudge
    pac er fudge

11. uh huh huh heh hehhahahahhahahaa.
    have you been to college?
    ah, the memories Ill never remember with the friends ill never forget...

12. ~ sierra nevada pale ale
    ~ sam adams boston lager
    ~ sam adams summer ale
    ~ guinness
    ~ anything from pyramid brewing co
    ~ gordon beirsch

i love beer :D i could go on forever :D