Best batteries to buy for the mflb?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Atticus00, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Just bought an mflb, the batteries it comes with are shit. What is the exact name of the best batteries i can buy for it? Thanks

2. powerex 2700s. there on amazon or buck up and buy the power adapter

/thread

3. Maybe you can also help me with this:

I bought an mflb two days ago. That night, I met up with a friend to break it in. We used one battery for 2 trenches and then it finally died. I didnt charge the battery before this use, so it did this on the stock charge. Then the second battery didnt do anything. I figured it just came uncharged. So I charged both batteries up and two or so hours later went on my deck and had a trench by myself, using only one battery. The next day, neither battery will work. I put them in the charger, the light goes red for a couple seconds then its on steady green, saying theyre fully charged. However, when I put them in the mflb, the light in the mflb will not go on and the box will not get hot. Why is the charger saying my batteries are ready but the mflb will not light up?

4. Try pulling out the battery push back ring with a toothpick, just make sure you don't overheat your batteries/herb.

BTW, the light is just a simple bulb, so even if it doesn't light up, it might still be heating your bud.

Google "vaporpedia MFLB" and you'll find more than enough info

5. Did you buy it on amazon or ebay? If so you got shitty batteries. Buy new ones

6. No, he killed it. Leave it on the charger for 15 minutes and see if the trickle brings it back to enough of a voltage for it to start charging or otherwise it's dead.

7. Leave what on the charger?

8. Thanks Ill see what I can do with a toothpick. I doubt the light went out already though, its only been two days.

9. Killed them in 2 days?

10. When you buy it for $75, you better believe those batteries are old as fuck.

I think most vape places are still asking $100-120

11. and you charge them with the charge that comes with the mflb? going to be buying one soon and i figured i should just get better batteries when i buy it.

12. I do with mine but you can always buy an aftermarket charger

13. I got mine mflb last week off amazon and in the package it says to charge them for 4 hours before use. I did I the 4 hour charge and I can pack the trench 4 or 5 times before each batteries needs to be charged also the are stamped powermax.