Best bang for the buck.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dreadlocker, Nov 30, 2008.

1. ok say you have 50 dollars, would u buy 4 grams of cronic (berry kush) or 2 grams of OG bubble hash. Im gonna get the hash anyways, but i couldnt decided whch would have more thc for the money. I mean granted i love hash, and this is some real high grade medical hash, which i assume has got to be at least twice as potent per wieght over buds. Let me know what you think.

2. i would try to get a little of both, but if thats not possible, go with what you prefer(youd probably get more bang for your buck with the hash though)

3. I'm going to say the hash, but 4g of headies for 50 is a steal where I'm from.

4. Could you possibly get 2 grams of bud and 1 gram of the hash?

5. i could but i dont want to, i already have bud actually. just wonderin whats better bang for the buck

6. Get the hash.:wave:

7. Yea if you already got bud I'd say go for the hash.

8. Go for the Hash!

9. Best Bang for the Buck?

Try the hooker in front of the 7/11.

OH wait,

go with the hash.

:bolt:

10. ok let me explain.... the girls need drugs to, and its cheaper then a date plus no strings attached!

11. Around here I'd buy a quarter of bubblegum kush for $45 and save the other $5 for a 6 pack of donuts at tim hortons and a coffee..

But in your situation I'd go with the hash.
    Hash always beats weed in my opinion.
    I haven't smoked hash in roughly a year - it's that hard to get around here.

What I wouldn't give for more of that sweet Afghani Hash..
    Mmm..

Hash.