Best Auto-Flowering Strain for Outdoors?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Primo832641, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Due to various factors, this year i am planning on growing an auto-flowering/ruderalis strain outdoors during the summer. I was wondering if anyone could tell me about Dr. Chronics Low-ryder and low-ryder 2 plants. From what I've read the low-ryder 2 seems to have a superior yield and potency with an identical finishing time to the original low-ryder strain. Does anyone have any expirience with these strains? yield sizes, finishing times, difference with auto-flowering strains in the actual growing? any first hand information would be greatly helpful.

Thanks,
    Primo

2. I'm not sure about the lowrider seeds , but you should check out these seeds called Sweet105 ( in " the big book of buds vol. 3 " ) . They finish in 105 days , and are suspose to have pretty decient yeilds . From Dr greenthumb seeds , I ordered some of their " chumaluma " seeds a while back . Here's the link , it's at the very bottom of the page .. http://www.drgreenthumb.com/cannabis_seeds_GreenthumbSeedsEntrance.htm

3. It's actually not on the bottom of that page , look on the left side of the screen for the name sweet105 .