Best at home vape for price

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Imnothigh666, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Looking to get a GOOD vape around the 100-150 price range. Maybe one of those wooden box ones. I just need some advice, I smoke way to much to be burning it with flame.

2. Arizer solo or Da Buddha..arizer solo makes the bud taste really good because it has glass air path

If you need something really stealthy and portable you might want to spend a little more

3. Nope at home use only, I remember smoking out of one the size of small wooden speaker that KICKED my ass! Twas a great night

4. Extreme q. Is a great desktop unit..

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. For 100 bucks or low 100 ish, vapolution would be a great choice with its all glass pathway.

For 150 or a little bit more, you can't go wrong with the extreme q or da buddha

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Second the Vapolution 2.0.    For the price, I don't think that there's anything that can beat it.

7. My Space Vape works great. Got it on ebay for around $100. It uses all glass pieces too.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

8. #8 GravityBong-org, Mar 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2014
    The silver surfer is the best for it's value. It's actually around the $200 price range, but you can always find better deals. It's the only one that's really high quality with a reasonable price.

The silver surfer is one step above da buddah, you might be able to get a silver surfer for the same price somewhere online. Usually, you get a grinder, screens, & a bag.

9. Silver Surfer or LSV are great home units for the price.

10. Home unit is a good classification. Portable ones are a whole different matter.

The SSV is NOT the only high quality vape with a reasonable price.    There are quite a few others that are of high quality and are also reasonably priced.    Here are a few:

Vapolution 2.0
    Da Buddha
    LSV
    Lotus (thru a water pipe)
    Extreme Q
    HerbalAIre
    etc, etc, etc.............

12. #12 GravityBong-org, Mar 9, 2014

Yes, I'm aware of those products. I'd say the SSV is the one to choose out of all of them, for the value & price.

Add it to your collection, I'm sure you would love it.

13. #13 lwien, Mar 9, 2014

Why?    What specifically about the SSV makes it a better value than the vapes I mentioned above?

I can mention certain things that make each one of the vapes that I mentioned above a better value for some than the SSV but I'd like to hear your input on this.

And, btw, I LOVE the SSV.   In my opinion, it's "one" of the best vapes on the market.

14. Really the LSV is by far the best value of any of the seventh floor products. 

15. You can't beat the taste of a glass air path..vapes that use whips such as DBV and SSV diminish the taste of the herb alot. You still get a decent taste but it doesn't even compare to the glass.

16. Specifically, it best matches the price for it's quality. It's top quality that's affordable, unlike other vaporizers that are $300+

But what is it about it's quality that is better than the vapes that I mentioned above.    The LSV, as an example, uses the exact same components that's in the SSV but it does so with an all glass vapor path versus passing your vapor through a long rubber/silicone whip and...............it's cheaper.

18. It's quality consists of very cool looking glass pieces and personalized design, The heating component faces down so you don't accidentally drop product that gets fried, you can keep adjusting your heat to find the perfect setting and keep it there, it has warranty; plus as said before, you usually get extra accessories. I could go on, but i'd rather let the advertisers argue about it.

The LSV has the same warranty,  is impossible for bud to drop onto the heating element and has the exact same heating adjustment as the LSV.    It's made by the same company.

And it too can be personalized with various glass knobs, transfer wands along with various color schemes.    And it provides all of this with an all glass vapor path and is cheaper.     I still don't see your logic as to why the SSV is a better value.

LSV sucks

In comparison to SSV, it sucks worse.