best ashcatcher?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by eakick, May 13, 2010.

1. hey guys just wondering what the consensus best ascatcher available. i need a 90* for the migrant. im lookin towards the toro circulator but any other suggestions are totally welcome

2. #2 THE_SHRUB, May 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2010
    Gotta get this! most badass Ash Catcher EVER!!!!!!

http://www.grasscity.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/302x/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/A/L/ALT-2010-5-3-444.jpg

3. i pulled through that at HG, does filter a ton, but also adds a bit of drag

4. I like how they have a splash guard as if you're going to have a lot coming through a diffused downstem followed by an inline perc, AND a ?? tree perc.

They really killed it on this one

5. The Toro Disc diffused A/C is pretty high end.

Damn that SYN looks pretty hectic though...

6. yee i want one SO bad... too bad they alt only has them in 14mm which is surprising. I would think somehting as heavy as this would only be available in 18mm joint sise

7. i've never even heard of a toro disc diffused a/c care to post a pic

8. Fucken Beautiful

9. 90 degree? i went with hedman headies

10. maybe hes referring to the showerhead on the circulator, cause its shaped like a disk :confused:

11. how tall is that thing? it looks alright but i'm curious about the amount of drag it adds. might be cool on a single chamber toob, i guess.

12. This is a bong not an ashcatcher.

13. Migrant bong eh? I've had mine for awhile and its the best bong ever. What you need is a pillbottle from SSFG. Here i'll show you some pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SSFG all the way!

14. beautifal slide n bowl bro, awsome colors!!!
    Nice Milk!

15. Are you still waiting for this??

16. damn that ssfg stacks more than I thought it would...definitely in the running now haha

17. SSFG, ya can't beat it for the price! + it is 100% cleanable within 3 min.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZsfx4vvYT0"]YouTube- Ultimate Diffusion[/ame]

18. oh my lord. do you have a milk of that? it looks droolworthy

19. I love this slide. Who is the artist?