Best and worst of the decade 2000-2010

Discussion in 'General' started by masterfuol7, Dec 16, 2009.

1. You know how he sold is image as being the 'responsible' athlete and shit, being the best.

He's got like at least 8 mistresses he fucks when he goes on the road(who, are not hot at all, come on Tiger, I can pull better chicks than that), he's on/used to take HGH to get ripped and play golf, and thats all i know of the top of my head.

it's pretty awesome.

2. Worst:
    [​IMG]

And worst:
    [​IMG]

Best:
    [​IMG]

And best:
    [​IMG]

3. you are either an idiot or you're on drugs. you took everything cool that i said and turned it into something completely different than the point i was making.

the entire point of my post was that america went corporate, and absolutely murdered art.

the music i was talking about, considering i even posted videos of one of the truly progressive bands of today is NOT THE WHITE STRIPES. that's just fucking retarded. the white stripes suck. and you know what, that's awesome you don't like "electrocybergrind" guess what? neither the fuck do i. but it was new in the 2000's. tell me a band that's heavier than wecamewithbrokenteeth. or abdominal putridity. you can't. the end.

also, i was not talking about cgi. i do believe i was talking about everything that's NOT MAINSTREAM. and since that's what you thought when i said some of the best movies have come out in the past ten years, and you thought "velvet underground and the white stripes" i'm going to come to the conclusion that you have no idea the amount of art that's being pushed out of america today. what about the folk-punk boom? that happened in the past ten years. dubstep? as i said before Avant Garde hip hop indie rock. that's much more progressive than "poison" was, or even pink floyd or led zep. so how about you get your head out of your ass buddy.

you are no chuck klosterman and your observation of post-modern american culture fails.

4. Much better:
    [​IMG]

5. best:losing my virginity lol

worst: losing my house to a fire and my grandma to cancer in the same month(RIP)

6. Best thing about this decade: The integration of technology, sociablity and media. Everything from YouTube to Facebook to Torrents

Worst thing about this decade: The ignorance the vast majority of people have shown on why their economy is collapsing and who is to blame for it.

7. No, decades start in the 0s, 1960, 1970, 1980, etc...

I'd say the best thing was these past couple years in college and worst was living in a world of lies...seriously I was in such denial all my life until recently, feels great to see clearly.

8. Mainstream music forsure but theres still good shit out there.

Dubstep started around 2000 and has grown/evolved a lot since then while still remaining original, good, and about the music instead of just trying to appeal to mass audiences.

The buds gotten danker, and Vapes have been introduced. Not sure what they had for bongs in the 90's but Im pretty sure percolators/ ashcatchers and all the fancy shit we have today is fairly new.

9. Yeah, I'm not gay but I'd suck a couple dicks for that.

10. Without a doubt, that is the ugliest fucking bike I have ever seen. And although I would never go so far as to suck dick for a bike, I would kill man for the chance to drive this:

[​IMG]

11. #51 User Name:, Dec 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2009
    That looks like a transformer fucked the terminator and their son came out handicapped so he transforms into a sick motorcycle instead of an Austin Martin with wings.

I'm pretty high.:wave:

12. My oldest cousin's band opened for them that night..............

13. #53 Chimera Prod, Dec 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2009
    The U.S. got all black n shit.

14. some things that sucked hard - the loss of George Harrison, Richard Wright,
    some personal losses-my mom , grandad and dog (all occured within 16 months)

good- I be learning to play guitar and am make music, becoming my own person, Bonnaroo, movies such as There Will Be Blood, Departed, No Country for Old Men

15. Holy shit... now thats a man's bike. I Bet it is hella fast too.

16. Jedi Mind Tricks
    Reef the Lost Cauze
    AOTP
    Jus Allah
    SnowGoons
    Celph Titled
    Esoteric
    7L

All these rappers mad some real good hip-hop nd rap between 2000-2009.. none of that mainstream bullshit.. some tracks straight from the heart that are ill

17. 9/11/01 was definitly for me the worst of the decade.

I don't know, what the "best" was, I'd have to think more about it.

18. threads a little early cuz by the end of the decade, pot will be completely legal in CA. :smoke: and that will be the best.

19. ^I'm pretty sure Cannabis won't be legal by January 1, 2010.