Best "almost got caught" stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ghosted420, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Ha, the good ole days of having to hide your dipping habits. My mom finally gave up after like the 7th time catching me lol

2. me and one of my child hood freinds were up in wildwoos nj this summer and it had to be 1:30 in morning, we were drinking with 2 Quebec girls but they went back to their room I decide to roll a dub j as I pull out the pink Baggie I see a shining light comming flying across beach I quickly shove the dime into the back of my otter box and put the phone in my pocket the cop was a real dick he made me and my boy empty out our pockets and kick all the sand away from the life gaurd tower we were chillin on when he tells me to empty out my pockets I only showed him the front of my phone so he couldn't see the bulge in back I was sketched out after that for a good 2 nights after

3. Me and my buddy were smoking a joint of the good stuff, then got back in to my car and drove around for a while at about a [7]...we decided to go down a small country lane, before realising it was a wrong turn so tried to turn round, before noticing a car behind us. It was the fuzz. We both assumed we were fucked (we were both in possession) one of the pigs came over and took my licence and registration, asked what we were doing tonight, I made up a bullshit story about being at my friends house and just driving around, they bought it and said they were just checking for rural thefts in the area, and told us to enjoy our evening. everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg

4. Well this was around when i started smoking. winter had ended and spring was here , but it was a chilly spring. At that time i only had one smoking buddy and one of my other friends tagged along to try. I had only just turned 13 and was a complete dumbass. At the front of my neighborhood , theres a 711 and a little park. its a pretty busy 711 and cops always search the woods there for hobos , some of which smoke crack and steal from the 711 . Anyways , my friend pulled out his elephant bubbler and packed a fat bowl of mids ( we had no chronic dealer at the time ) he tried to light up but his lighter had no fluid so i handed him mine. all of a sudden a cop pulls up at the front of the park. my other friend is a goody two shoes and started freaking the fuck out . My friend put the bubbler away. he was really calm ( even though he had at least 5 grams on him ) . we walked down the steps and off the playground and walked toward 711 . i saw the cop roll down his window. i pulled up my hood and whispered to my homies " fuckin book it " we peeled out that bitch as fast as possible. so close

5. I have another two
    1. my mom was doing laundry and i had a lighter in my pocket. she came in my room like why the fuck do you have this. i said i was just setting off firecrackers in my buddies backyard. she said yeah im just playing with you , i know you dont smoke i would have caught u by now.
    2. (this ones about cigs ) i smoked a ciggarette in the bathroom because my stash was empty and i felt shitty. my grandma was over so just as i flush the cig but i hear footsteps. it was too slow to be my brother . so i spray axe everywhere and i open the door and my grandma is in my room. so i walk out and left the bathroom door open like an idiot. just before she was going downstairs she got a wiff of axe and tobacco and asked why does it smell like smoke. i say that i was lighting axe on fire . she says why do i have a lighter. i told her that it was my dads so she took it back downstairs. she promised not to snitch . i stole my lighter back and never got in trouble.

6. #226 OddChild777, Jul 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2013
    Me and "Bob" were having an early morning sesh at the side of the school. We were in a sneaky cut where no one can see you through the school windows. Anyway, we were laying on the grass getting comfortable, I pulled out my stash jar which has my lighters, about 6 grams of dank, my spoon and mini Sherlock.

In hindsight I think we got to comfortable lol. So we smoked 3 bowls and were ready to pack a fourth when we hear "WALK TOWARDS ME RIGHT NOW!" Me and Bob looked at each other stoned as fuck and scrambled to put everything away. I shoved my jar and Ziploced weed in my book bag and shoved the spoon in my pocket.

We poked our head around the corner of the fence and saw a school administrator following some kid who I guess was trying to cut school. At this point my heart was POUNDING and my high was killed. Bob wanted to kick back and smoke the last bowl like nothing had happened but that scared me too much so we agreed to toke after school.  I almost had a God damn heart attack that morning.

7. This was a few years ago. I had just got done smoking about a gram in a blunt and I still had 2.5 left in a Baggie in my pocket. I went to subway, because subs are fucking awesome when you got munchies, and there were like 4 cops on their break just sitting there eating. I said to myself " ok, no big deal. Just act normal." And I did. As I was about to pay for my sub I reach into my pocket to get money, and when I pulled my money out, the Baggie fell out aswell, right there on the floor. My heart sank. The lady behind me, she was black, about 50-60 years old, she stepped on the bag and pretended to drop some change. She says to me " would you mind helping me pick up my change?" So I picked up her change and she slid the bag from under her shoe and I put it in my pocket. Close call for shure and that lady was cool as fck for covering for me.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Rad as fuck, dude! She's obviously a toker.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sounds like a stoner-cop, man. They're a rare breed but cool as fuck when you find one.

• Like Like x 1
  10. When I read 'little tree' I automatically thought you meant a bud and then when I read the rest I just imagined a 7-foot apple tree but with huge nugs of weed instead of apples and you could just sit and read a book under it and pick of nugs to smoke  :smoke:

11. hahahaha ur profile pic made that post

12. #232 Bronx Finest, Jul 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2013
    I had finally found a connect for some Med grade weed we had agreed to meet up in a old storage warehouse I came with the money and he came with the 3 kilos simple deal, but just incase me and my friends came strapped with some serious toasters. We both arrive at the deal spot and he opens up the trunk and shows us the product and gives us a sample. It was some frosty looking shit Cali homegrown, I walk up with the 500,000 dollars in cash in my breifcase and we do the exchange but turns out a rival gang knew about the exchange and ambushed us I whip out my Desert Eagle and run for cover. At this point I have gunshots coming from all directions a few barely missed me to be honest. Where giving them hell but then I suddenly run out of ammo :O I am scouring around looking for a gun and I see one of the rival gang members take the brief case and money and start running twords the get away. There was no way I was letting him get away so I give chase, im trying to keep up while im getting shot at then my friend manages to toss me his Uzi I rush the van spraying like there's no tomorrow and manage to hit one of the tires. They drive off with the product and cash and I thought that was it when suddenly their van flips over while making a sharp turn we rush over there to finish them off and retrive both the product and cash. Our suppliers where killed during the fire fight so we take the weed to. As soon as we get up we hear sirens and helicopters it was the pigs we had to GTFO fast. We jumped in our car and drove off on the express way with both the money and product.Im so lucky to be alive. Im happy that I no longer live that life I would have been doing some serious time if we didn't gtfo Sent from my Typewriter using Grasscity forum

13. ..........that happened to me once too

14. Yea man not a good feeling

Sent from my Typewriter using Grasscity forum

15. Is 13. Brother and his 2 friends trying to convince me to climb out the window and smoke weed (I already did) I am very nervous. Finally I agree on the term that if we are caught they will tell I didn't smoke. We go like 50 ft down the street ( stupid... ) we smoke. I almos lt puke lol. I am urging them that we should go back. They say ohh it's fine. I an done smoking and looking at the stars. In the corner if my eye I see light. Hmmm some late nighters in our neighborhood. Then I shut bricks and realize that I an about the spiral into a bullshit abyss. My house is all lit up and our stepdad is getting in his car( to look for us) I rub and hide behind fence. They follow. My phone gets called by unknown name unknown number. I instinctively think it's my mom and don't answer. I call my mom and tell her were coning back. I walk in the door full of fear. M mom is angry. It is late so we sleep. The next morning they asked if I smoked. I said no. They say yes you did. Your brother and his friends said you did. Those dirty fucking assholes lied.. I promise I didnt. They say there gonna buy a drug test and I still promise (stupid) they know what the result will be. So they lie and say they cost 20$ and I'll have to pay them back. I stick to my story. (dumb me) then I go and piss all I got outa me to prolong the test. Then I drink like a gallon of water. It diluted the thc in my system and I got away with it. Yep!

16. #236 passthatpipe, Feb 21, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
    Lol, when I was 15 I had my cousin over to chill one day and we decide to roll three joints. So we roll up and smoke two and I put the other joint on my ear (like how you do with pencil) and we zone out and we're high af . Then my cousin is like lets smoke the last joint and im wondering where I put the last joint. I get up (remind you its on my ear) and spend 20 minutes looking for the joint and while looking my dad passed by me and we started talking about some shit and I remembered that I put the joint on my ear and I was praying so hard I nearly shit my pants that he wont see it then we end our conversation. I told my cousin what happened and I felt like a dumbass then we smoked that joint then walked to McDonalds