Best "almost got caught" stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ghosted420, Jul 24, 2011.

1. #1 ghosted420, Jul 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2011
    Sorry if there is already a thread about this, I didn't really want to take the time to search for one. Your stories can involve cops, parents, or anyone who almost caught you.

I have three EXTREMELY close calls to tell you all about, all of them involving my dad. They all happened when I was 16 years old.

1) So during my summer as a rising junior, I smoked a fuck ton of weed. I had just gotten back home from a party in which I got massively stoned. It was 12 in the morning and absolutely pouring down rain, and parts of my neighborhood were flooding. I really wanted to run out to my car and bring my bong back into the house for a final sesh before bed though. However, I had the bright idea of telling my parents, who were almost asleep, that I was going out to the car really quickly to get my ipod (this way if they heard the door opening and closing they wouldnt rush downstairs to see what was happening). So I run out quickly to my car, get my bong and stash from the trunk, and begin to run back into my house. As I'm running up the path to my front door, I look up and see my dad standing right in the doorway holding the door open for me. Mind you I have my bong in one hand, and my stash in the other. I put the bong behind my back, kept sprinting up to the door, rushed past my dad and then ran into our living room. It was pitch black in there, so I put the bong in this vase of fake flowers that was really close to me and took my stash with me upstairs. I was soaking wet, and my dad looked at me and said "you really needed your ipod that badly?". After he went back upstairs, I got the bong and had a killer victory sesh :bongin:. It didn't hit me until I got back up to my room, and I was like :eek: because I would have been fucked if I had gotten caught. I literally was next to my dad holding my bong and my stash in my hand.

2) My next story doesn't involve weed, but alcohol instead. There was going to be a party, and I had no substances for the night and I really did not feel like staying sober. My parents were home, but I just knew I could get away with taking a tiny bit of their hard alcohol in a bottle. I went down to my basement where they kept it, and filled up only about a 1/4 of the bottle since I was going to be driving. I sucked all of the air out of the bottle so that when I stuck it in my pocket it wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb. I put the bottle in my pocket, and then began to make my way up the steps. As soon as I get three steps up, my dad opens the door and waits for me to get up the steps, eyeing my pocket the whole time. I pass him and head back up to my room. He asked me a minute later why I was in the basement for so long, but I told him that I had been looking for a shirt in the dryer but couldn't find it. The kind of ironic part is that I ended up only taking about one shot that night.

3) This story is the most recent one. I have a dresser in my room, and if you pull it away from the wall it's against, then there is a little door leading to a crawlspace where I keep my smoking kit (pipe, cig batty, stash jar, eye drops, waterfall bong, and lighter). I hide all of that in a black fanny pack, but the fanny pack itself I tend to just toss in the crawlspace and not even worry about hiding. Anyways, my dad comes in my room to wake me up, and I discover that my mom and him are doing a little house cleaning. I wasn't awake for 10 seconds before I realize he's pushed the dresser back and opened up the crawlspace. (NOTE: He knew about the space because he was storing some old records that he never listened to in there, but I hadn't once seen him open it so I thought he would never look). He was putting some more random old records in there, and my kit was just chillin right up on a stack of records in front of him. I got up and very calmly asked him to hurry up because I had to clean my room (yeah right). My heart was pounding because I had always envisioned the look on his face after randomly going through the crawlspace, finding the kit, and going through it. He was there for about 30 seconds storing more records, and then he left. I know for a fact he saw the fanny pack because it was right out in the open and at eye level with him. I also had a shot glass sitting right out in the open (not at eye level with him) and a beer bong that my brother had passed down to me on the floor. My parents are not the type to let that shit go either, especially because my dad had found beer in my trunk 2 weeks before that, and I was grounded for that. I had only been ungrounded for about 2 days before I almost got completely fucked again. My legs were shaking for about 5 minutes after that. One hell of a fucking way to begin the day.

Share your stories! And if you think mine is too long to read, then get some balls you illiterate puss.

• Like Like x 2

2. hahahahahaha I feel the same way :D

3. Me and my friend were smoking on my roof (there is an upstairs balcony and the roof is easily accessible from there) at my dad's house. My dad has a really big house because we bought it for 5 people, but we moved out so my Dad lives there all alone. I try to go over there as much as possible (for various reasons). I usually get the entire upstairs to myself; all it is is bedrooms and a gameroom. My Dad comes up here maybe once every few months. So me and my friend are looking for a place to smoke and I suggested the roof (secluded, decent lighting, lots of wind). In the middle of our session, my Dad comes out on the balcony and starts calling my name. We freeze. If he was downwind he would have smelled the shits that we were taking in our pants. After a minute or two of unsatisfied calling, he gives up and goes back inside. Me and my friend leave our kits on the chimney and hightail it to the balcony, onto the roof of our shed, then onto the ground and sprint to our trampoline. He comes out 5 minutes later and is like "Where the hell where ya'll?" Me: "......Here?" Dad: "Ok." SO FUCKING CLOSE!

4. one night my friend was at my house and we walked to my driveway to smoke a blunt ,and i had a couple gram bags in my pocket.the next morning my mom found it and was like whats this?and i tolder her it was oregano and i was pretending to smoke it as a jokeand she fucking beleieved me!!! so then she put the bag on the kitchen counter,and left the room,so i replaced the weed she took with oregano so i could keep the bud without her knowing!!!

5. I am too high to read any of these, I'll be back in the hour, but I just smoked a bowl 5 minutes ago....lol, I don't usually get this high. Nothing like bong hits, bout to take some more :bongin:

6. Im pretty baked so ill par take in this thread :smoke:

4 or 5 years ago I picked up a QP and while I was there I had a couple of beers.I left and was feeling pretty good with a good size not in my pocket as well. Well on my way home i saw this go go bar and decided to stop for just a bit...(yeah right :rolleyes: ) Long story short i got pretty buzzed and the girl were lookin real good ( . ) ( . ) lol :D

So on the way home im cruzin with the qp in the back seat underneath a work jacket (in my wife's car no less ) child seat in the back and all and i go to reach for my phone that dropped on the floor as i pass this cop. i see him eye ballin me as i pass ...and he immediately pulls out and gets behind me :eek: im shittin and buzzed and then the lights go on OMG!! my heart was rippin and thoughts of news paper headlines of me in cuffs ,and thoughts of what am i going to say to my wife and kids and the whole shabang. Cop pulls me over ,and right away i know hes a rookie prick , and he started in on me..

..where ya coming from, license registration bla bla bla. he asked if i new why he pulled me over and i was like no asked me if i had anything to drink bla bla bla i knew i smelled like booze so i said the normal ....one beer sir...:rolleyes: any way he told me he pulled me over because when i passed him i made a move like i was going under the seat hiding something I told him i dropped my phone and he didn't want to here it.

he called for back up and asked me to get out of the car i thought i was done for sure. in minutes another cop rolls up im like...FU*K im done. Anyway the cop that rolled up was clearly way higher in rank and proceeds to go threw the car after talking to to the other cop. this is it ...im going away my wife's gona leave me im the black sheep of the family and any other thought you can think of that would go threw your head if in my situation .

The cop comes back and hands me my phone and says you might need this but didn't come out with the qp :confused:,im like shit whats going on?...he talks to the other cop and he tells him i said i had a beer and was acting suspicious as i drove by. he gives me the sobriety test with the finger going back and forth and i gota follow it ...my hearts racing and i feel my eyes starting to go all googley just after him saying to the other cop "na..hes good" he handed my shit back said to drive safe and have a nice day........ I trembled back to my car drove home. I could not believe what just happened and how lucky I was. Thats my story and a day I never will forget as long as I live.Be safe and keep frosty blades. :smoke:

7. i got pulled over high once. cop was chill and let me go but i was shaking all the way home. i had to pull over cause my leg was twitching like crazy hahahahahah

• Like Like x 1
  8. One time I was at this 7/11 that's sort of ghetto by my house and I was gettin drinks for a party. I was already drunk and a little high. Now this little gas station is the shit, I go there all the time for alcohol cuz I know everyone who works there. I came out holding a case and a bag full of lokos and 2 cops walk past me I to the place. I looked and one of then looked back at me and I just sped walk to my friends car. Then another cop pulled into the place, and my frien drives slow and we rolled out to her place and had a good night.
    People say I look like I'm 15 and no doubt everyone who was around knew I'm not 21 lol

9. 3 years ago when i was 16, i was on a long road trip back home from our summer cabin. It was a 20 hour drive, it was me, my older sister who was 17 and my brother who was in college were all in one car then my mom, little sister and a small family we invited in another. So, we figured that since we have 20 hours in the car, we crack out my brothers da buddha vaporizer to make the trip a little bit more interesting. Half way through the session my mom pulls off the highway, parks the car, and gets out walking our way (keep in mind we have everything still out.) i try and throw as much shit into the case and stashed it under my chair, well my sister grabbed the vape to hide it but before she could put it away my mom had opened the door and told us she needed to talk to us. My sister stashes the vape next to her feet with a pillow over it, My mom then tells us that she has a bunch of alcohol missing that she just noticed. being like we are we talked our way out of it and got her to go back to her car. turns out, it was my 12 year old sister and her friend who took it. Who woulda thought? :confused:

10. agreed

11. I almost got caught just then. I still live at home and my mom thinks I just smoke occasionally but I still do my best to hide it from her. Anyway I rolled up a giant spliff, made myself a bowl of ramen and got a glass of coke and went to sit at our picnic table outside. I was just about to light up when I see my mom putting shopping bags on the table through the window. She smiled at me and the moment she looked away I grabbed my spliff and shoved it in my pocket. Then I realised I had left my rolling bowl on the table she was putting the shopping bags on and I freaked. She walked away and I boosted inside, grabbed the bowl and shoved it a drawer and went back outside and finished my ramen. When I went back inside she asked me why I looked so guilty and I told her I was doing lines of coke (she knew I was kidding). I then proceeded to take the dog to the beach (we live right on the beach) and enjoyed the spliff while wondering how she didn't notice the bowl or the spliff sitting on the picnic table next to me. :smoke:

12. A few years ago, back when I was 15 me and a couple mates had a session under a train bridge. It was around 11 o'clock at night and we were all pretty wacked. Well anyway whenever a train rode by my friend would scream like a little girl. So some "law abiding citizen" decided to call the police because he thought someone was getting raped.
    My mate says "shit, cops are here" and I'm just thinking he's fucking around so I go to lite another hit when I see them walking along. They had no idea where we were but we all end up sprinting away. We're running down an alley and I throw my jersey over the fence. We get out onto the street and literally see the whole neighborhood just staring at us.
    I start running down the street and pick a random driveway to run into. I jump one fence and then another and then hear a dog barking. I panic and just sit in a hole in the bush. I later find out from a friend that this dog was a police dog, not that it matters too much. I sit in the bush and here some people over the fence and I'm thinking their searching peoples backyards, I'm fucked. They walk off and I feel a lot better.
    After a while I decided the ghost is clear and I jump the fence. Without knowing this fence was the fence that led to a wide bank and river (quite close to the train bridge). I run over the the bank and just lay on the river bank for a little longer, just incase.
    Then i hear the sound of a vehicle and i think I'm caught. There driving down to catch me. I turn around and it was just the train passing the bridge. Shit scared I decided it's time to go and manage to get to a mates, safe.
    Scariest day of my life but glad I was the only one who didn't get caught haha.

• Like Like x 1
  13. This was pretty recent,about 3 weeks ago.
    I had been talking to one of my good friends to get some Dro (he just started selling) and when he got to my house to hook me up he had brought two other friends along.I gave him a 20 and right when I was looking at the bud I hear footsteps coming up the stairs to my room.I start panicking because no one had been home since 9am other than me (it was around 6pm) and I tried to hide the bud the fastest I could.Two of my friends were high and had no idea what was going on.I had just managed to get the bud back into the bag that I was examining,and I hid my bud under my blanket at the same split second that my grandpa stuck his head into my room.I was scared as hell because that had to mean that my grandma was with him,and she was against everything that was illegal/could be used at a certain age,except maybe fireworks and other normal shit.anyways he asked me "What are y'all doing in here?!" and I said "Just chilling out,trying to relax because it's so hot" and he then left for a few seconds.in those free seconds I managed to hide my weed long enough so I wouldn't get caught and answer the questions of "Who the hell was that?" by my high friends.Well,long story short my grandparents had just stopped by to check in and I didn't get caught..luckily.I then enjoyed that bud by myself later that night.

14. she probably noticed and dint care. you did say she knows you smoke right?

15. so i had my two footer bong in the spare room, no one ever went in there so i used to hit in there all the time. i got sorta careless and just left in sight, all was good till my mom said she was gonna do sum sewing but doesn't know where the machine is so she has to look around the spare room, I'm like shit! ill help you, book it in there she opens the door watching me, i take the bong put it in front of me, she's like what are you doing?? I then slip the bong behind this piece of wood and say"nope not back here" i then found the machine 2 secs later which kinda distracted here from any suspicion

16. i had a empty card box (for playing cards) which i had 2 or 3 joints in, in my top draw, i didn't even close it and that day my mum decides to clear out my draws and put all my shit in a new chest of drawers, she takes my box and somehow puts it in the bin without realising as well as putting a wallet with weed in it and rolling papers hanging out into the new chest of draws, I was so scared she found out but i luck was on my side, i know ima get caught one day

17. When I was 16, I just got done killin' two joints by myself in my grandma's backyard. Right when I lit the third, I got a call from mom telling me she's infront, waiting in the car. Being High and paranoid as shit, I quickly ash the paper plane, and put it in the baggy where the rest of my bud was and stuffed it in my sock. I hop in the car with mom, feelin' super Burnt and while driving down the road, she takes a whiff in the air and in my mind I'm like :eek: ! She then slowly turns her head towards me and says

Mom: Have you been smoking weed!?
    Me: haha No what the Hell!?
    Mom: Then what's that smell!?
    Me: It's probably a skunk! You always accuse me
    Mom: shut up, Stop lying to me!

Then I swear, in the middle of the road was a dead skunk as we drove by!!!

Me: I told You!! You should have more faith in me ha :smoke: In my mind, I was in awe and shedding tears of happiness that I didn't get my ass whooped.

18. Closest call of my life just happened about an hour ago, started when I bought 40 worth from a pretty sketchy dealer but it was some decent mids not complaining since my dealer got caught:( but instead of one sac he gave me 8 nickel bags simple math I guess but I emptied the sacks into my mids pill bottle and went to my boys house we did our thing but I forgot I stashed the bags in my bookbag and when I got home like 2 hours ago I grabbed the bottle out and put it in my stash spot and I didn't notice but one of the small bags that had a few crumbs in it (clearly a weed bag) had fallen onto my bed which was made so it was easily visible I got in the shower and come out and my mom is looking for some phone charger thing and goes to look behind my bed...she hovered rjght over the bag and picked it up along with a gum wrapper that was next to it and said "you always have gum wrappers everywhere" and tossed em both in my trash can. thank god for her being dumb Hhaha but still closest to being caught by far.

19. Ive had alot of close calls but the 2 that stick out the most would be; I was driving and pass a cop and runs my plates and pull sme over. My vehicle is in my pop's name and his and my tags go bad at the same time. Well he switched the stickers when putting them on the License plates, Thats why The cop pulled me over. Well I just bought an 1/2 oz of dank dank. I try to tie it to my balls lol and the rubber band broke so its just sitting on my lap covered by my pants. He asks to search my truck I say no, I dont have time, Im late for work(I didnt have to work) After a lil bit of bullshitting he lets me go with a warning!

-I was at my buddys we were in high school. We have an 8ball im busting it up on this glass plate. well his dad walks in as Im bout consume some. I learn over it while he talks for a good 5 min and he kept looking at me funny, like wondering why Im leaning over how Iam. He leaves and we get zinged.

20. This is good shit, I want MOAR!.