Best Albums To Listen To Stoned

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by CaCrv, Feb 25, 2006.

1. What's your favorite albums to listen to stoned? I fricking love listening to the Incubus album S.C.I.E.N.C.E. That album is so frickin insane. Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band is also a great album to listen to. I also enjoy listening to any Death Cab FOr Cutie/ The Postal Service stuff.

2. Pink Floyd - Ummagumma

3. This should be in music hall,

anyways any Pink floyd album kicks ass.

4. death cab and postal service are good. I like to listen to nickel creek or chris thile that shit is awesome high.

5. rammstein - mutter .. well maybe not stoned, cause i like something calm to listen to while baked, but i really love this album

6. Second.:smoking:

7. SOAD - hypnotize or mezmerize
    kmk is tight aswell

8. The Don Killuminati The 7 Day Theory Makaveli or ready too die biggie both give me chills everytime i play it

9. Sigur Ros - ( )
    Boredoms - Super AE
    Animal Collective - Campfire Songs
    At The Drive-In - Vaya
    Boris - Akuma No Uta

10. Santana - Caravanserai
    Sigur Ros - Agaetis Byrjun
    Zero 7 - Simple Things/When it falls
    Tool - Lateralus
    Air - Talkie Walkie
    The Mars Volta - Deloused In The Crematorium
    A Perfect Circle - Mer De Noms
    Portishead - Dummy
    Radiohead - Kid A

I'm gonna stop now I'm getting a bit carried away :hello:

11. Outkast - Atliens

12. Great list.. especially A Perfect Circle and Radiohead! I was listening to A Perfect Circle stoned earlier today... they're so good... and their drummer is amazing!

13. Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the moon
    Eric Clapton - 24 nights
    Queen - Any album

14. 1. Mysterium Tremendum

Psychedelic electronica (Thievery Corporation, Massive Attack, Portishead and others) w/ spoken word by psychedelic intellectuals (Terence Mckenna, Robert Anton Wilson, Dennis Mckenna, Alan Watts). Looking for a novel method to literally percieve information differently? All you need is a significant amount of white, light, and glass, sound system with surround.. and an open mind.

Experience

Authenticity

The whole album:

Mysterium Tremendum

15. i like to listen to chamaira or lamb of god when im stoned....the double bass rocks and they have a great high beat....very downtuned tho....so if you like heavy stuff forget it

16. Led Zep, Queen, Pink Floyd, P-Funk, Missy Elliot, Outkast, David Bowie, nin, random reggae.

I like a little bit of everything. It depends on my mood I guess...

17. Deloused in the comatorium (by the Mars Volta) is the shit. Turn off the lights and put some headphones on, close your eyes, and let the show begin. You'll start seeing shit, its crazy.

18. Sigur Ros- Agaetis Byrjun, ( ), Takk...
    Broken Social Scene- Broken Social Scene
    Múm- Finally We Are No One, Yesterday Was Dramatic - Today Is OK
    Flaming Lips- Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots
    My Morning Jacket- It Still Moves
    Phish- New Year's Eve 1995 Live @ Madison Square Garden
    Grateful Dead- The Best Of Skeletons From The Closet
    The Strokes- Room on Fire

A little something for everyone... pretty much all of this is really happy music. I like happy music, you know music to make me happy.:D

19. I LOVE listening to The Pogues - If I Should Fall from Grace With God. It's amazing celtic rock that is a real trip while high (gotta have irish pride)

The latest CD i've been listening to is Best Of The Outlaws: Green Grass & High Tides. Good southern rock that's in the same vein as Lynard Skynard and the Allman Brothers.