best album to smoke too

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Simpletherapy, Aug 16, 2006.

1. i have two favorites

"dub side of the moon" _The easydub allstars
    "the sun that never sets" - Neurosis

i suggest you try them out with your favorite buds

2. anything that doesn't suck.

3. "At Last, Feedbacker" by Boris. The epitome of psychadelic rock. Tickles your brain on every listen, and floats you away to a land of pure rock&roll.

4. any Umphrey's McGee album. any moe. album. Dark Side of the Moon is a classic to listen to to while doing the deed. Some Grateful Dead live show is always a nice choice to...whatever you're diggin at the time put it on

5. This belongs in the music hall...but anyways to answer your question i like Dark Side of the Moon.

6. Pendulum - Hold Your Colour :D

7. right now I'm diggin The K&D Sessions by Kruder and Dorfmeister, really layed back, spacey beats

the traditional heritage by kankick and anything by MF doom is always good too

8. abbey road

9. Radiohead- Kid A
    Radiohead- OK computer

or any Beck

10. Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd
    Kottonmouth Kings (Only Time I like Rap Music)
    Gwar
    The Cardigans

11. Anythign that is Rock/Metal/Death Metal/Metalcore/Black Metal

depends on my high.

12. THE best motha fuckin album to blaze is this:
    [​IMG] it's all rap, and it's all about the my girl Mary Jane

13. Any Bob Marley, Sublime, of course Dark Side of The Moon, just something chill.

14. Defenitely Dark side of the moon, its a classic

15. What he said ^^^^

16. Biggie - Ready To Die

17. I don't have a specific album, i usually make a mix. Grateful Dead, Korn, Sublime, Tyte Wurk, Prodigy, Bone Thugs, Damian Marley. I don't really like pink floyd at all every one else seems to like it though.

18. Niice, I love Kruger and Dorf, esp. the song Useless [remix].

As for albums I choose

Incubus-Morning View
    Bone Thugs and Harmony-ANY CD
    Modest Mouse-Moon & Antartica
    Thievery Corporation-any CD
    Zero 7-Simple Things
    Dr. Dre-The Chronic
    Pimp C-Pimpalation [Screwed and Chopped]
    Pink Floyd-the Wall

and many many more/./

19. sublime, bob marley, abby road, cream or eric claptin live, ummm led zeppelin is good and so is pink floyds the wall, division bell and dark side of the moon... depends on what im smokin and what mood im in... also kotten mouth kings... there also the only rap i listen to