Best after session cigarette.

Discussion in 'General' started by Journeyman, Jun 20, 2008.

1. Last night after a hearty session a friend of mine gave me a Marlboro menthol smooth. I never smoked cigs but this one was damn fine after a long session and calmed my nerves to really comfortable high. I was wondering, what other cigarettes would you guys suggest?

2. DJARUM BLACKS. ARE THE SHIT
    [​IMG]

3. Naw.

These are the way to go

[​IMG]

Djarums last 2 long... and i couldnt smoke but 1 or 2 within a week...
    Smooths are nice but meh.... not so refreshing.

But a 27....

Wow... simply a great cigarette rite thur

4. i like turkish silvers

i cant smoke those blacks anymore... last time i had one right before i saw cloverfield in theaters, and i ralphed all over the theater so djarums are tainted for me now.

if you want fancy ones like the djarums.. dreams are really good

5. and djarums dont really buzz you much if you smoke em often...

its all about hand rolled...

6. are the jades the menthols? ive never tried those before

7. Yes! They are menthol!

Pssst. Lower right hand corner of the picture.

Kekekeke

8. oh haha. I didnt look because i didnt feel like dragging the scroll button on the bottom to see :D

Would you reccomend them? the only menthols i really like are smooths

9. To be honest, Floydian turned me on to them the other day. They're extremely smooth. I love them. They might be my new favorite. They were hard for me to find though, so don't give up if you can't get them the first place you go.

10. word. I have 2 tobacco inns within 3 min of my house. And countless other convenience stores/7-11's.

Thanks for the tip mate

11. 27's are the only way to go.

12. Cool thanks for the info everyone. I think i'll give the No. 27's a shot as well as the Jades. I'll try a Djarum Black if it comes my way.

13. Yeah, Djarum Blacks are pretty interesting. They taste so much better than "normal" cigarettes that whenever I smoke them now, it doesn't even seem like I'm smoking a real cigarette... which kind of makes me not like them. I can't really explain.

I guess I prefer Newports for the strong buzz they have. It's relaxing.

And even though they're not cigarettes, Black and Milds have a really enjoyable mellow tobacco buzz to them if you inhale the smoke like cigarettes. And they're cheap and fun to smoke.

14. Whine black and milds, I love smoking these damn things

15. I dont even consider SMOOTHS to be menthol.. Menthol is icy, smooths taste like yorks peppermint patties.

personally i hate them. Camel frosts arent too bad.

I love Camel EXOTICS.
    so flavorful.:smoke::smoke:

16. i like a 27 every now and then but im a menthol smoker at heart.

and yeah djarum blacks are the shit

17. i usually smoke camel turkish silvers or malboro virginia blends.

i occasionally switch it up w/ malboro blend 27s and the occasional pack of newports/smooths.

expensive cigs? go for the djarum or nat shermans.

oh and btw - camel makes the WORST menthols... the turkish jades?!?! how could anyone like those, let alone hunt for them! stick to camels regular blends.

18. That stuff looks sticky. I prefer Dunhill Lights.

19. tobacco is worthless. just another costly habit that is bad for you. dont even start man.
    ive been smoking cigarettes for 16 years and i have quit three times. cig prices are going up like gas prices. the tax is crazy. i just quit smoking again 1 month ago, and hope i never smoke another one again. i just chew gum.
    the best thing after smokin a bowl (if you want to smoke somthing) is another bowl.
    i watched my mother die of lung cancer and my best friend's father die of it too. my mother was 45 and his father was 42.
    it is not a pretty site when they are at their last 2 week moments gurgiling for air trying to breath. i started smoking after my mom died because of my alcohol issue that i took care of as well.
    nothing better than a beer with a cig. but i have moved on and YOU my friend, shouldnt start.

but its your life, just givin you some advice bro.:cool: