Best Affordable Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by lessthanjeezy, Oct 25, 2009.

1. What is everyones thoughts on a decent affordable vaporzer (budget probably around 100 to 150). I was wondering if anyone had any vapes in this price range if so, where did you get them and how do they work?

2. get a vaporbrothers one. its like 150 bucks and great.

3. get da buddha at 160 and dont look back seriously

4. I would also like to know on vapes, The only vape i ever tried was bag kind ( Valcano classic or w/e)

5. Im thinking of ordering a Hands Free Vapor Brothers one for $165 only heard good things.

6. check ebay first!!

7. herbalaire H2.1

8. for $180 you can get purple days which is great.

9. I got a vaporbrothers for 140 at my local headshop, it has been an awesome edition to our toking collection. The heating element took a little while to break in, but now it stays silly steady. I don't even have to think about it most of the time. had it for about a month and a half now still lovin it.

10. For huge, thick bong like rips, both the VaporBros and Da Buddha works great.

For getting the most out of your weed (efficiency), the Purple Days can't be beat.

For a jack of all trades kind of vape, the HerbalAire is a great choice.

Very good recommendations in this thread EXCEPT the one from Flo stating to check ebay first. Stay far away from those cheap Chinese knock-off vapes on ebay. Not only do they break, not only do they not come with any warranties, but............they can be very unhealthy due to toxic materials in the vapor paths.

11. Yea I am leaning toward the hands free vaporbros as I have not seen too many people complaining about them in the least bit. It looks like a pretty decent pick up but anyone else feel free to try to sway me about another good brand:)

12. I run my vapor brothers an average of 16 hours a day. I have done this everyday for about 6 months so far. I've left it on over night a few times. it runs just as it did the day I bought it.:smoke:

13. vapor brothers or v-tower!

14. The 7th Floor guys, the ones who make Da Buddha and the Silver Surfer, have been running a Silver Surfer for years now without turning it off.

I have a Da Buddha, and I really, really like it. I had a cheap chinese vape, and it made me realize, I HATE the box-style. I hate how the herbs fall onto the heater cover, I hate how it's more complicated because of the angle to put in kief...

I'd go with Da Buddha. And spend a little extra and get a GonG adapter for your bong (if you don't have one, buy the cheapest GonG you can find), because you won't regret vapor bong hits.

Also, DBV can be had for ~145 shipped.

15. Plus it comes with a really nifty carrying bag.

16. I also HIGHLY recommend Da Buddha. My buddy has one and I love it.

I've got a Vapir O2 mini. Not the greatest, but portable as hell. Comes with battery!

Anyways, Da Budda vapes are very durable. My friend's fell off the roof of his truck onto the road when we had it plugged into the DV outlet. There was no dent, scratch or mark of any kind.

17. Vapor Genie is $50 and gets the job done well, but not as good as Da Buddha or the Silver Surfer (aren't they made by the same people?)

18. Da Buddha and Silver Surfer made by 7th Floor.

19. Its not affordable, but the best vape I have smoked is the Volcano

20. Yes it does, I can't believe I forgot to mention that. Apparently they used to have pink and black zebra stripes, but if you order off VapeNow.com (I think that link is fine since GC doesn't sell any of the competing Vape models) you'll get a padded black carrying bag.

Also, VapeNow threw in a free t-shirt with my order. It said (something like):

VapeNow: We're not just a pipe dream.

I liked it.