Best affordable vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by dreadlockmarley, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Just looking for something in the price range of like $100 or less or anything less than 200.

Portable or a home unit?
    Solo use or party use?
    Conservation or thick, bong like rips?
    Use vape by itself or use it through a bong?

3. I have brand new vZone vaporizors for $40
    I can also get other vaporizors, for a cheaper price than most.

The Eclipse vaporizor works great, I have one that I don't use as much anymore. The smoke honestly cleaner than any vape pen that I have used.

(due to heating up a glass vial instead of burning a coil..)

+ the eclipse is indestructable, vials cost one dollar small or large at a local headshop here

i'd sell my eclipse with one small and large vial with the case for $30+shipping
    will come looking brand new of course!

i dont know if sale is permitted on gc.

4. .I am thinking solo and possibly probably but wouldn't mind a home unit.

I've been through numerous vapes and for me, in your price range, the LSV mated to an appropriate bong (12 inches with limited diffusion), filled with warm water, gives me the thickest, smoothest and tastiest hits that I've ever experienced.

6. get a vape pen or Eclipse muh fugga.

Perfection..

The pens and the Eclipse are GREAT vapes for vaping oils when you're out and about, but for vaping flowers at home, this has got to be the worst advice other than suggesting that he/she should get a Dragon Lite.

8. I hear the vZone is one of the best for around $40. I use a volcano but that was a big investment which has more than paid for itself. ;)  

9. I recommend the magic flight launch box.

It has a bit of a learning curve to it, but you'll got basic vape techniques covered quite fast.

You can use it practically everywhere, it hardly smells of anything.

Has a life-long warranty, a nice design, quality material, and is hand made by some hippies in the US.

I would love to give you a better review, but I just got mine yesterday, so I can't tell you horribly much from personal experience yet.

Definitely gets you medicated though.

He's wiling to spend up to 200 dollars and you're suggesting an MFLB when he could get vapes such as the LSV, DBV, Solo, or the Extreme Q?   Why?

11. I am making a recommendation based on my personal experience. It doesn't mean that he has to absolutely buy the MFLB, as he has a greater budget at his disposal.

I would include other vapes in my recommendation if I had proper experience with them, but alas, I don't have that yet.

Is making a recommendation based on first-hand experience disallowed?

12. #12 lwien, Aug 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2013

Not disallowed, but it can be very limiting.     My suggestion is that if someone is asking advice as to what vaporizer they should purchase, that those who have only had experience with one or two vapes or those who haven't spent countless hours over at FC in doing vaporizer research,  should not give that advice simply because they don't have enough experience and/or knowledge with and about different vapes to offer up a valid recommendation.

13. I see your point. I'll do my best to keep to that, until I've gotten some vapes racked up.

Although, if I may ask somewhat off-topic: How's your experience with the MFLB? (I'm somehow assuming you have some)

14. #14 lwien, Aug 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2013

For me, the MFLB didn't work out.    It has a pretty steep learning curve.   Some people pick it up right away.  For others, it takes awhile to figure out.   For me,  I never was able to find the MFLB's sweet spot and no matter how big or how small of a hit I took, it caused me to cough which hardly ever happened with any of the other vapes that I've had.    It has a VERY short vapor path, which poses a problem for many.

But............just because it didn't work out for me, does not mean that it's not a good vape.   LOTS of people here really like it.

15. I have an MLFB and I like it, however unless you just want a portable vape, I would suggest the Extreme Q. You can buy this vape on Ebay new for $150 including shipping. Make sure to get the 2013 model. 

This dual purpose vape is quite a bargain at that price. There are better whip vapes and the best bag vape IMHO is the Volcano. The Q offers a lot for the buck though.

What ever you chose I wish you great experience.

You're obviously kidding, right?

17. Digital Volcano

18. For a home unit, Da Buddah is hard to beat for less than $200 (you can find em new for $150). 

As for portables, there are a lot of viable ones. The Solo is ever popular, and the Vaporblunt Pinnacle seems to be quite popular as well.