Best affordable refill able lighters ?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Ultramaxx, May 7, 2020.

1. Should I just get the raw clippers ? I think your seem most ligit or the 12 pack ??? For $14

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Maybe I’m just going to get the 8 pack and test them out first .
    Thanks for help
    Add more links to good lighter deals if you see them.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sorry, I couldn't see your links. But the 8 pack Raw Clippers are a great deal at that price. Remember, they're refillable, so if you don't lose them or someone doesn't walk off with them, all you need to do is buy flints and fuel and they'll last you a good long while.

4. I’ll wait and see how the 8 pack works , I needed something .’my final bic is almost out.
    We’re js the cheapest butane ?? For torch lighters and normal ones

Sorry I asked I was tired [​IMG]
    Yeah I’ll google stuff
    A pack of dingos eats a baby every 2 days .

Sey iPhone u moose Kansas jr .

5. A micro torch I got from harbor freight is too strong for flower need stems or something in there and I don’t know if that’s bad . So I need some normal lighters. .

Sorry I asked I was tired [​IMG]
    Yeah I’ll google stuff
    A pack of dingos eats a baby every 2 days .

Sey iPhone u moose Kansas jr .

6. Torch lighter isn’t too useful except for cornering or lighter with fan on and wind .
    What’s your fav lighter.

7. You really need to pay attention to the messages you've received.
    I am a patient man, but it's starting to wear thin.

8. I could speak of butane torches that meet your requirements if you care to hear it but is a bit of niche/specialty area- Eagle, Honest and Newport have decent examples in the $5-$20 range that will serve you for years when used properly.

9. Yeah for future reference. My current one isn’t best suited for use I intended .

10. Just got the 8 pack clipper lighters will test them out later !!
    Was only $9 or so

11. [​IMG][​IMG]
    They work really well so far I have to test all 8 . Also refillable

12. They are Amazing for the price and more powerful then bic.
    My torch lighter needs repaired it stopped making a flame .

13. I did get an 8 pack but someone’s tossed a few of them out I only got 3 left .
    Later on ; I’m just getting the 8 next time , I got the 16 and got ripped off only received 13 but it essentially wasn’t worth the gas to return them .

14. experimenting with variety of lighters is my way to go.

15. Any list of favorites that are refillable & regular ones ? I’ve only tried a few brands .. clipper, bic, and various others . Just using clipper right now.