Best 4x4 (1.2m x 1.2m) grow tent?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by iGrow420710, Mar 13, 2018.

1. I was going to buy a bud box but now thinking gorilla grow tent.

2. Grow Tents

I would say unless you have plenty of budget spend it elsewhere and just get a good tent like a vivosun. I use a hydroplanet 4'x8'x80" that cost me $199 and has lasted over 2 years. The main middle zipper broke last summer. You know what I did. I replaced it with 2" wide 3m industrial velcro. The velcro is better and easier to use then the zipper ever was. I don't think it will wear out either.

If I get a pin hole leak I put black abs cement on it. Problem solved. Just make sure whatever you get it has the most headroom you can manage. I see too many people buying short tents that I know they will regret later. When they actually want to grow a large plant they'll run out of room.

• Like Like x 1
  3. thinking to go for a bud box pro... i hope other have some reviews on this..

4. I just looked at it, i have a Mars, i am happy. The bud box does have waterline holes on the tent, but didn't see an upper vent. Passive vents look larger on the budbox as well. The mars has 3 doors. Depending on where you are positioning tent if this will help. My mars seemed better priced but i am in Canada

5. Gorilla is the best brand, but also the most expensive. Your looking at 350 for a 4x4

6. I don’t think I need water lines but defo need to find something ASAP

7. Hey man, I know I wish I could get the gorilla. Looking for the next best thing. Any recommendations?

8. Honestly I don't know. I have a lighthouse which I wouldn't recomend, been slowly falling apart since day 1.
    I have a 3x3 secret jarden wich is awesome. I like the way it zips and the extras that come with it.
    But next week I'm going to buy myself a 4x4 gorilla lol.

9. pm me tomorrow, I got a screen shot to show you from one hydro mag 2018 about tents

• Like Like x 1
  10. Is it the lighthouse or lighthouse max you have?

11. From all my research the choice is either

Gorilla Grow Tent
    Bud Box Pro XL White
    HydroLab