Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best 4/20 beer?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Myth, Apr 20, 2010.

1. I'm looking for a truly good brew for once... Not the malt liquors and four lokos which I usually pound down... Any particular brews you guys prefer with your herb? I'm leaning towards New Castle brown ale right now. I love it.

2. buzz beer its made with hemp.

3. buzz kinda taste funky though, im a fan of harp, its an irish lager with a crisp taste that doesnt go bitter when smoking.

4. i prefer sierra nevada pale ale or the torpedo. both have that pine skunk citrus flavor that i love!

5. [​IMG]

thats what im drinking today.:smoke:

6. Killian's Irish red & almost any Sam Adams tastes great wit da bud

7. This pizza place by me called "mellow" mushroom" brews their own beers n shit and they have a pretty good one called "purple haze" lol

8. Abita Purple Haze if you can find it
    [​IMG]

9. i love blue moon, but i have to go with sierra nevada pale ale, it's a local brew up here in the north coast. absolutely fantastic

[​IMG]

10. New Castle is great, that's one of my staple beers. Today I'm grabbing some Trois Pistoles.

11. Sweetwater 420

12. Torpedo.jpg
    ^^^!

13. Maybe I just don't know enough about beer...but I love Yuengling :p.

14. Wow, I'm stoked to see Sierra Nevada getting some props. The Torpedo is the best beer ever, baked or just drinkin'!

You guys got me making my first post in like two years cuz of this! I dropped by because it's 4/20 today. Haven't smoked in over a year, but that streak will come to a close some time, maybe not today but in the next few months. My first 4-20 was one of the greatest smoke sessions ever. Keep rollin fellas, and keep appreciating some damn good beer!

15. [​IMG] i bought a few of these

16. Already posted but it's a local beer and perfect for the day

[​IMG]

17. sam adams boston lager or noble pills

18. mellow mushroom in baton rouge? love that place but don't think they brew their own beer. Abita purple haze is awesome, as are all Abita products. if you can get your hands on some Abita Strawberry, there is no turning back. ANDDDDDD is that Gonzo beer? i love Hunter S. Thompson and would love to pound some of those back