Best $150 bong out on the market.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Skurr, Mar 6, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

My friends owned this bong for about 5 months or so until they sold it a few weeks ago. A 2 and a half foot double perc bong for $150. The smoke is great from it, nice and smooth, plus its a tank. Thing weighs a good amount and can take a beating. I'd recommend this bong to anyone on a budget.

2. I saw this a while back, are those the UK pricings though? because on that site pounds is the default currency.

3. wow, not bad.

4. its nice but I don't really like the style of it but it is still kick ass

5. My friend ordered it from edit couple months ago.

It's a good bong for the price, but the glass isn't as thick on the bottem, you have to be careful with it. Also, the double perc + his ashcatcher, it was kind of a drag, hard to clear.

6. $150.00 USD for that?
    Really?
    That seems very cheap, that looks like a really high quality bong.

7. I saw that bong a while back, and am savin up for it.

Let'yall know how it tokes.

8. I was actually looking at that on EDIT yesterday. I'm totally getting it with my tax return money.

9. that looks like one tight bong for the price. hows the delivery time to the east coast from edit?

10. best for 150 is an ehle. I really like that bong tho. It's very asthetically pleasing LOL

11. Haha that's what I totally was gunna do. I saw it posted there like in December, but they were out of stock. I see they are back now, but shipping is like 30 bucks and there's no guarantee that it will come. I just went to a local shop and got a good one there instead. Waiting for that beast in the mail would kill me, especially since it takes like up to months in some instances.

12. I would not suggest it. Just because it's looking like a nice sized tube with a tree perc does not mean it's a good tube. Any tube that size with a perc that was made well would not cost you 150 dollars.

The welds on that tube around the joint, and especially the welds on the perc are probably awful, and it will be prone for breaking. I also will guess that the glass is extremely thin as well.

It has nice features, but was probably poorly made. I'd suggest searching around a little more.

13. #13 Kryptic, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    this^

14. doesn't look too bad, but like other posters above me have said, I've heard 2 or 3 people on the net who ordered this from EDIT and ended up breaking it pretty soon after. the problem with it, is that the joint isn't as thick as it should be, and the bottom where the beaker is is kinda thin for glass.

IMO, save up for a thicker piece. You don't wanna drop money on a tube, break it, and then realize..."wow, that costed 150. I shouldve saved 50 more for a piece with more thickness"

just my 2 cents. if you plan on being real safe with it and chiefin in your room, go for it. if your tryna have toke seshes with friends I'd pass.

15. Looks like a good deal. Always wondering if your tube will break due to imperfections seems like a waste of time. Rather treat it with caution as you should with any tube and you should be satisfied with your purchase!

16. #16 Skurr, Mar 6, 2009
    If someone is really worrying about a bong breaking, then they should reconsider buying a bong. A bong is like a pet to me. You treat it well, and it'll be good to you. But if you're going to mishandle it, of course it'll break. It's glass, it will eventually break. But when my friends had that, I've seen it fall from a 3 foot dresser and bounce. No cracks or anything. If you haven't used it, then don't discourage others from it. Would I buy that bong right now? No. Simply because I'd prefer a different bong. If you are on a budget and want a nice bong, this is it. Weed Star are just trying to out sell Roors with price. They're nice bongs within a good price range. If you're looking to spend more money, than you're not really on a budget lol.

Least someone is on the same page as me.

17. #17 Radio Flyer, Mar 6, 2009
    Do you want a good pet or a bad pet?

Yes, if you treat your glass carefully then it probably won't break, I've not broken any of my pieces, but you can tell by looking at something if it's good quality or not.

Do you want a pet where the bloodline is prone to heart trouble? No you don't, so keep looking around.

If you don't believe my advice ask the other glass heads around.

And glass does not just eventually break. Like you said, if treated well it can last forever, but accidents happen. Why not drop another 70 dollars and get a RooR mini perc that's probably twice as thick and has craftsmanship that blows that thing out of the water?

18. Only piece I've broken was a small $10 bowl from the gas station lol.

Well why would people want purebred German Shepherds? They are very prone to hip problems later in life.

I'm not throwing your advice away, but sometimes people don't have that extra $70 to drop on glass. I made this public just to show people if you're on a budget, don't think you have to get complete garbage pieces. As for RooRs, beautiful glass, but overrated and overpriced. I don't care what anyone says lol. I've smoked a RooR and it was damn good. But I'm not one to spend $400 on a piece. Yes, it would be an amazing piece, but loads of cash. Spending $150 on a double perculated bong, that isn't terribly crafted, is not a bad investment. As I said, my friends had this same bong for over 5 months. It's well crafted. RooR status, obivously not. But for someone whose not looking to spend $400, me, its a great bong.

19. I ordered this bong last tuesday and its still not here from germany, im so stoked to get it

20. pretty much you get wat u paid for. 150 dollar bong isnt gonna be topline but ur still getting a lot of features. honestly if it breaks then either upgrade or get another its not like you just dropped a grand.