BERRY BOMB (bomb seeds)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Simon1984, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Hi guy, ok well I did my 1st grow really as a tester and turned out great I grew just one plant (berry bomb- bomb seeds) vegged her until she was 15" tall then flowered ad she finished at 27" tall I super cropped and when harvested took just over 3/4 of a pound wet and after dried and fully cured had 92g just over 3oz so not bad I thought for a 1st test grown (smells and tastes amazing so potent aswell so stick and so many crystals)

Leading into my question....

I took 3 cuttings when vegging and only got 2 to root now the clones are 17" tall but I want them bigger and better than there mum if I keep vegging and they grow bigger will my yield be bigger? Room is not a problem as I have a whole room really growing in soil and the mother was grown purely on water as are the clones so far using a 600w+400w Hps great circulation of air, I just want more than 3oz per plant dry from these so do I keep vegging for bigger yields?

Thanks in advance :)

2. These are the clones image.jpg

3. Yeah veggie for 5-6 weeks and that will give u an easy 50 grams extra a plant if not more .
    Also u should try to get ur light as close as possible without burning it . 5-6" away is good as long as u got ur temps in line .
    If done correctly watering and nutrients once every other watering , u should get a easy 5-6oz's
    I get 6-7oz per plant dried with my 1- 400W Mh/HPS .

4. Also try to use MH for veggie I've noticed they love that high beam bright white light during veggie .

5. Yes I have been told they prefer MH for vegging just not got myself round to getting one yet otherwise I'd grow with both light ranges at the same time.

Only problems with 600w and 400w next to each other it gets pretty hot so have had to move the bulbs slightly further away but 6-7oz dry well done I was happy with 3oz dry for a 1st ever grow but still always want more so will follow your advice and vegg these clones longer :) thank you

6. Haha well my first was also around 3oz so made me more passionate to keep trying for higher and better yleids and I think I got it down by now ;-)