Berginner looking for tips with buying and starting an indoor setup

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Cooksley, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Do you mean the 160? The 320 is 660w

The Pro II 320 is 320w in veg mode, although I do believe that figure is a complete coincidence

[​IMG]

2. Yes, the 160.

• Like Like x 1
  3. If it actually does use 360 watts then yeah it should cover that area just about I would think

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I'd say start your own thread and stop jacking threads. Have respect for the OPs

5. It does. Sorry for the confusion earlier. It just didn’t add up and I wanted to know why, lol.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Your totally right.. i hope your still willing to help me out.. im going to start a new thread now.. sorry to the OP!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. I started a grow about 4 years ago using a 600w light and ended up with a £1,000 electric bill, so just make sure you measure your electric regardless of the light you use. Now I use LED because it's cheap and provides similar results! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. The OP hasnt posted in 2 days.. prolly got his question answerd n doesnt care about the thread anymore.. y u so grumpy bout me posting questions on this thread.. u some kind of thread body guard.. go ahead with that bra if you dont wanna help kool but keep that mouth to uself.. im sure the OP didnt appoint you leader till he gets back.. as lng as he gets whats hes looking fir from his thread i dont think he cares if ppl post questions & others help.. all ur mouth is gone do is get his thread locked.. all these ppl in this thread & you gotta be the 1.. go smoke some shit n relax brotha!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. keep that mouth to uself.... nice

why don't you go fuck yourself with a cactus

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. U obviously didnt get no pussy this morning.. “lonegardener” foh here bra,
    Internet thug.. no bud brownie points for you ..

Dont hurt urself now, calm down!!

“Lonegardener”

11. what are you like 15 years old or something?

12. Im a grown ass man.. u still mad.. damn son.. i done ate lunch & smoked like 7 L’s since u started with ur bullshit.. & u still mad

U cant be serious, you trolling!!

13. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
  14. Hps, always works. But u fight more heat. QB are really good. I went with the qb288. But if ur trying to save $ and get some grows in I’d spend 150-200 on a 600-800 watt hps. Get a few grows in, save up some $ and start buying QB

15. 6.25 sqft. Ur prob counting head room also. That’s be tonsee what exhaust fan u need.

16. I have a 3’x3’ tent. 9sqft. Unless u ment 2.5 meter x 2.5meter tent

17. The 120 and 132. How close are u able to get them to plants?!

18. How much does that wattage meter cost? I’d interested in seeding what I’m actually pulling from wall for grow

19. 1000$ is insane!! What was ur bill prior to growing. I don’t ever even look at cost of bill just pay. I’m bout to scroll thru old bills and see how much mine has jumped since I started. Ik my total usuage has doubled a month