benzos!

Discussion in 'General' started by waterhurley, Mar 6, 2007.

1. most of you guys who know pharms know what im tlaking about. benzos are sedatives. known forms are clonezepam(klonopin), and lorazepam(avitan).

i usually get some k-pins once a week (2 or so). anyone who is into pharms, i reccomend trying them. and to kick it up a notch try railing them. goes to the head so much faster.

if you have any questions about them or any expierences with them post them!

and yes i just railed 1mg of k-pin :hello:

2. benzos are aight but i prefer opiates if im gonna pop pills. Although drink a couple beers with some xanies... can you say dominated?

3. railing klonopin doesnt do much homes...
    you should note the more common benzos such as valium ( diazepam ) and xanax ( aplrozalom )

4. I take it you are aware that benzoes are both very toxic, and very addictive?

Nasty shit... I refuse to take it for my condition, let alone for the Hell of it:confused:

5. You really shouldn't pop these pills.
    They are as addictive as heroin and the withdrawal is even worse. As long as you don't let the consume get out of control, its prolly fine, but it's very easy to lose control over opiates.
    Just be careful my friend.

6. benzos arent really that bad, but i wouldnt snort them. id rather pop a few.

7. opiates are the king of withdrawl. i dont care what anyone says. i got hooked on xanax before D and it doesn't even compare. I haven't been on the methadone program for 3 years for pussy benzos.

and by the way..railing benzos only hurts your nostrils, nasal passages....i suggest shooting it if ur really lookin to get high. if not, dont even fuck with them. they definatly ARE addicting and u might as well get hooked on a drug that actually get u LIT!!! diesel diesel diesel. heroin for u non druggies.

but u really shouldnt do anything.....smoking weed is where i draw the line now a days. and I'm only 21....so dont fuck up ur life like me:mad:

8. oh and to set it straight....

benzos= xanax, valium, aTIVan, or any generic pill name that end with "am"...like diazapam or lorazapam....<--gereric valium and xanax

opiates= heroin, oxycontin, methadone, opium, morphine, percocet, vicodin..blah blah

they are two entirely different genres......

nothing has withdrawl factors like opiates...because nothing besides opiates ARE opiates...

oh and if ur railing shit now.....ur gonna be shootin it soon

9. Love your name, and Welcome man. but i must say railing doesnt lead to shooting. ive never shot up a drug, and ive railed alot. fuck needles.

IMO using needles hurts. when you physiclaly hurt yourself to get high, then it becomes dope fiend activity, and not recreational use.

10. Well you also damage your body while smoking. Causes your lungs to turn black overtime, you just don't see it. And snorting fucks with your nose, at least if its coke or speed, dunno if crushed up pills do the same damage as them.

11. i wouldnt consider myself hooked at all. i say i get them once a week but i usually do them once every week or 2.

but since ive gotten off coke i like the feeling of railing shit and having it NOT be coke.... i get wayyyy too hooked with a single bumbp or coke

12. well my friend, i was a dope fiend. well...i'll never stop being one....i'm just technically substituting D with methadone, which alows me to live a normal, productive life. I smoke weed several times a day too so I am not clean by any sense of the word. BUT it definatly all stemed from pills. I had unlimited access to xanax and o.c.s.....then soon i railed them.....then before u know...BANG!! AND by the way anyone whos reading.....STAY AWAY FROM METHADONE!!!!! yes it gets you nice and high but it also gets u nice and dead. My old clik went from 4 to 2 solely because of methadone. And one of them happened to by one of my 2 best friends in the world. anyway, thats why i said dont fuck ur life up like me.

13. o and frozen smoke.... crushed up pills are worse for your nasal passages. they are 75% filler, 20% asprin or tylenol or whatever, and only 5% or less is actually the good stuff. Benzos aren't AS bad as opiates (demerol, perks, vikes vs. xanies, valium) becuase they tend to be smaller and have a higher filler to drug ratio.

Coke is a natural (semi-natural) substance.....doesn't mean it wont tear your nostril a cave, it just means that pills have much more foriegn ingredients....when coke is just coke. Well, that is if u get scaley blow...not that shit that comes powdery and is stomped 10 times.

I highly recommend rotating nostrils instead of having a favorite. IMO its better to gradually ruin both, then to destroy one and move onto the next and by the time u quit u have 1/4 of your noostrils that aren't fucked.

I dont like knowing all this....but i think if u gonna drug, u need to know ur shit

14. exactly what i waned to say ... well sayed Bliz-NATI

+ rep:D

peace gc

15. There are many, many others, also - they don't all end in 'am': tegretol, anxon, rohypnol, mogadon, serax, ec etc etc....

To concur with what you said about methadone; anyone thinking they can take this instead of real heroin and be OK, think twice; I have seen many more people fuck themselves up on methadone than on smack - it's far harder to kick.

I hope you are getting the support you obviously need with your drug issues, and wish you every success.

16. i dunno, depends on the gauge of needle you use, the diabetic needles slide in like butter with no pain at all, even after multiple uses, the ones for insulin pinch a lil bit but then hurt pretty bad after u use em a couple times, u gotta go for a really fast shove in once they get dull but dont totally rail through ur vein n it aint to bad, now... the IM needles i was usin for awhile are a motherfucker, there like 3 inches long and thick..... uh dont wanna think about those

and yes folks, benzo withdrawl is worse than heroin, you cant die from heroin withdrawl, you can die from benzo's though, it takes alot longer to get addicted to benzo's though

i shotup about 15 bags this week in a 3 day period, n i still aint addicted, of course, i quit after that 3 days cuz i know not to fuck wit it like that, but still, heroin aint really that addictive if u can control urself, the high is good, so is the rush, but the fiend factor isnt strong like say crack, your jus kinda mellow about it thinkin "i wanna get bombed out today.... but that could make me sick tomorrow so it aint worth it"

speakin of benzo's, i get my 90 pill script of bars on friday... fuck bitches, get money.... haha for real

17. you got that right...methodone is definatly harder to kick. I've been on it 3 years as of july 22 07 (thats my 3 year "clean" mark) and I can honestly say I don't know where I would be without it. Most likely dead or in prison. Homeless is a definate cuz thats already happened.

A lot of folks go on the meth program to get high for free....those are the people who wind up right back on the street. I was one of them for the first few months.....and I'm not gonna lie...they keep u noddin nice for atleast a year...but if a person has the right state of mind it can work wonders. and it can kill

But like i said before...it all started with pharmies..................:eek:

18. i shotup about 15 bags this week in a 3 day period, n i still aint addicted, of course, i quit after that 3 days cuz i know not to fuck wit it like that, but still, heroin aint really that addictive if u can control urself, the high is good, so is the rush, but the fiend factor isnt strong like say crack, your jus kinda mellow about it thinkin "i wanna get bombed out today.... but that could make me sick tomorrow so it aint worth it"

speakin of benzo's, i get my 90 pill script of bars on friday... fuck bitches, get money.... haha for real[/quote]

Ur your own person but...thats excactly the wrong additude...ur fucked. no offense but u are. no one can shoot a bundle in a half and say I'm not gonna do it again for a month.....maybe u do at first but....like i said, ur fucked.

oh and the "fuck bitches, get money" thing....soon u won't have any money and "bitches" wont even come near u.....

i'm tellin u man..... u shouldn't be so nonchelant (spelling) about addiction... its also a slap in the face to people who actually have a problem and know what its like.....cuz ur gonna be like me soon...if u already aren't. and it sounds like u just might be.

No hard feeling or anything.....IMHO...it gets to me when I hear shit like that

19. You could be a poster child for (I suspect) a hell of a lot of people here; there are many that abuse pharms, opiates etc and swear up and down they know what they are doing, hey will never get hooked etc... You and I know different.

Kudos to you for being honest, and sensible. Others could learn a lot from your experiences.

20. I think there alot of people that say that and dont really know what they're talking about

but....ive actually went on a klonopin benge and just stopped.....i suffered withdrawls for about week and a half...and that was it...it was very uncomfortable but i never got addicted

i don't even find myself thinking about it unless im on this board and a thread pops up

but who knows maybe i was just blessed