benzo's BEFORE the coke comedown.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by waterhurley, Oct 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. now to me it sounds like a good idea but taking say maybe 3-4mg of kpin then 3 hours later doing a line sounds like a stoke in a bottle? comme ca?

has anyone done that before?

only reason i ask is cuz im on quite a bit of kpin and im sorta outta it. by bro offered me a few lines. i doubt ill bump any ut just to make sure, reassure me. lol

2. ive never noticed a increase in heartrate while taking klonopins, so if i was you i'd probably do a couple, but i'm no physician, take it for what its worth. Ideally though i'd think you'd be better off having those kpins for the coke comedown

3. i saved some for the comedown. my fear was having them before i go up. god i love perscriptopns

i know mixing CERTAIN uppers and downers is bad but i know some wont effect you negativley.

4. never mixed them, ive heard the same that they are horrible for you actually, but i've also heard its the one of the best feelings youll get, a friend said that off adderol/xanax.

5. I would take it when you know you only have 25-30 mins worth of coke left, that way when you hit that last line the benzos are kickin in.

6. I've noticed taking benzos while still under the influence of uppers tends to exasperate the euphoria; with Adderall and Klonopin it almost felt like an opiate warmth buzz, whereas I rarely buzz (it's more my mood that's euphoric) if at all with Adderall.

Just be careful, man. I don't suggest taking them beforehand... when I've done that it seemed to cut out the benzos.

Also, take less than you're used to on the benzos... if you're thinking 3-4mg, take 1-2.

7. Xanies are the best when your coming down off adderall and feeling like shit :smoke:

8. I've taken 20mg or so over the course of a night and then did a couple grams with a friend and didn't die, I know it was a terrible idea though. If you just do a little you will be fine but don't go crazy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.